Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

NorCal

Norcal Diehards

by FullCount » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:30 pm

:arrow:
Last edited by FullCount on Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FullCount

by Cygnetoriginal » Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:12 pm

Thank you Mr. Ball greatly appreciated! Thats all I was looking for and goodluck with your teams!
Cygnetoriginal

by ICMTM » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:53 pm

Some people are worried about the wrong things:

For starters the 97 Breeze team lost to a Heat (Edgar) team that has been good/very good for a long time. This is their third time earning a trip to ASA nationals, and their second time going through the Breeze 97 to do it.

If an Org is selling its program...who cares! I did think it was odd someone asked about this org (seen/played them twice last fall) but hey can't knock a person for putting the word out? I don't recall any standout performers/athletes but again I wasn't really looking either.

If you're curious about a team go watch them play. Too many scoreboard watchers out there and not enough game watchers. Sometimes when you play a certain team that really good team gets the opportunity to throw their #3 or #4 pitcher (if they have four) while said certain team is throwing their ace. So when you lose to a team 6-2 you could really say "we had a chance, but the reality could be you saw their B lineup because they saw you coming? I wasn't there...just saying.

Some coaches are able to turn nothing into a competitive club while some coaches have talent and fall short. Unless you've seen the kids play reading brackets is only a part of the information.
ICMTM

by Heavy Hitterz » Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:52 am

They're B-C level team with potential...
Heavy Hitterz

by CheckWriter » Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:48 pm

Nice symmetry.

New poster comes on to talk up a team that elicits a trouncing from "long time" posters (well, mild trouncing anyway).

Now a new poster comes on here, 6 weeks after the thread goes silent, to call them a rec ball team.

Not the most interesting post on HB.
I see no hope for the future of our people if they are dependent on the frivolous youth of today, for certainly all youth are reckless beyond words.
--- Hesiod, Eighth Century B.C.
CheckWriter
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Bookend » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:09 am

Lets keep this thread alive. Just wanted to interject with Shannon's coaching. My daughter is getting hitting/slapping lessons from Shannon and let me tell you, she can coach! My daughter is super responsive to all of her coaching and has learned not only fundamentals, but the mental aspect of slapping. Haven't seen the Diehards play, but Shannon is awesome!
Bookend

Previous

Return to NorCal