Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

NorCal

Norcal Diehards

by Cygnetoriginal » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:16 pm

Didnt see them at RR tourney just in LA like I said bats just didnt open up for them. Intersting though...anything can happen in the game of softball 97 breeze lost to a heat team last week end. Lol
Cygnetoriginal

by Iluvblue » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:21 pm

you are right in that anything can happen in this crazy game, but when people get on here and start talking up a team that allowed 20 runs in probably 4 innings? Holy crap, and then top start talking about how they are competing against some good teams... wow.

Exactly why I post less and less, and just read the bs more and more. When you want to speak the truth, you get blasted. Speak BS and it is warm and fuzzy time.
Iluvblue

by Cygnetoriginal » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:19 pm

You know what they say about people who assume stuff so I try not to do that! Not trying to talk anything "up" Hey bucket doesn't let you post unless you join. I have been looking at this thread for many years now...so as they say curiosity killed this cat!
Cygnetoriginal

by Iluvblue » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:07 pm

please, you get on here and state things we all know. NO FEES for these kids, Shannon Thomas is there..Great.

Shannon is probably in the top 20 of all players I have ever seen in our area in the past 15 years, but that by itself doesnt mean she will be great as a coach.... hell , maybe she is great, I dont know, but if she is a great coach, than she is a great coach, has NOTHING to do with her playing ability. Dont expect those in the know to jump up and down because a former player is coaching.

NO fees!!!! Awesome, when the Scorcerer and Sting have NO fees, you let me know... at that point, I will tell my kids to go to those teams.

IN this sport, you want value for your time and money. It is too important for your kid. Even if stuff is free, if there is no value, who cares????

I wish them luck, and hell if Shannon wanted to come coach with us, Id take her in a heartbeat, but a brand new poster getting on here to start a thread about a team is... well........ pretty obvious what is going on.
Iluvblue

by Cygnetoriginal » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:20 pm

I bet your one of those cocky parents in the stands also...in this case you are wrong! Fact not assumption! But please keep the thread going! Lmao
Cygnetoriginal

by Cygnetoriginal » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:23 pm

I wasnt the one who stated who the head coach was...but ok! Lol
Cygnetoriginal

by Iluvblue » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:09 pm

who was talking about cocky parents? And assumptions vs facts?? What are you referring to.

And by the way, if you were shocked that the Roseville Heat beat a Breeze team, you dont know much about the game.

By the way, who won that 16u metro???

And whoever you are, this isnt personal, I just state what I feel on here. No personal attacks from me.
Iluvblue

by lrfastpitch » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:10 pm

wow a cocky parent. iluvblu runs a top program in the valley. but hey I think the man knows a little something.
lrfastpitch

by Cygnetoriginal » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:48 pm

iluvblue...whom ever you are...duely noted!
Cygnetoriginal

by Cygnetoriginal » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:51 pm

BTW...Magic! Not shocked remember Im the one that said anything can happen in the game of softball!
Cygnetoriginal

PreviousNext

Return to NorCal