Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

NorCal

Twin Creeks problem

by DeAnna Bowers » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:39 am

To the owner of the newer model, cream colored, Ford truck that was parked next to my black Expedition on Sunday: Please call me so I can find out who put the 2, two-foot long key scratches down the side of my car. I also want to know who wrote "I'm an A**H***" on the back of my car. My number is 707 320 8639.

I know there were adults having drinks and playing music in that area after the elimination games and I am going to check with Twin Creeks about possible cameras in the parking lot.

FYI, we parked in that spot next to you at the direction of the Twin Creeks Staff. My mother is a 76 year old with a heart issue and due to the dearth of disabled people that attended this event, the overflow was directed to park in these spots.

I do have a picture of your license plate, but I'd rather talk to you first before taking any further action.
DeAnna Bowers

by DeAnna Bowers » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:29 am

Yes, it technically was not a spot at all. The Twin Creeks staff had us parked on the very far end of the rows. I questioned Mike (the manager on duty) to make sure these spots were legal, so I wouldn't get a ticket and he said the F.D. okayed using these spots for disability overflow.

Due to the lack of security in the lots yesterday, I took a picture of the area around where I parked because I had a gut feeling when I parked my car there. I am hoping they have cameras too. Their offices open at 4pm today.
DeAnna Bowers

Return to NorCal