Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

NorCal

Congrats to OBS Monarch 18U on PGF Berth

by WhoMe » Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:34 pm

Great weekend up in the Portland area!!! OBS Monarchs 18U rolled to a 4-0 record and earned the organizations first berth to PGF Nationals.

GREAT JOB LADIES!!!!!!!
WhoMe
Premium Member
Premium Member

by i got this » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:49 am

I would like to second that, OBS 18`s should represent well at PGF, good job and good luck!!
i got this

by FullCount » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:45 pm

They had a 16u team that earned a berth & attended PGF Nat's in 2011. (Possibly the same core??)
FullCount

by outnlftfield » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:07 pm

To all the 2013s on the OBS team : Bee Bejaran, Hayley Moran-Rowan ,Danielle Stewart, Tiffany Hollingsworth and Nugget Carrisosa. You are the example of "how to play the game". What a great tribute to your parents and coaches. No better reps at the premier nationals to end your travel ball career . I remain a true admirer as an opposing coach for the last four years of softball. All of you are off to great college programs and bright futures. Best of Luck ..Coach Paulie RRGold
outnlftfield

by 1pitchatatime » Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:10 am

To all the 2013s on the OBS team : Bee Bejaran, Hayley Moran-Rowan ,Danielle Stewart, Tiffany Hollingsworth and Nugget Carrisosa. You are the example of "how to play the game". What a great tribute to your parents and coaches. No better reps at the premier nationals to end your travel ball career . I remain a true admirer as an opposing coach for the last four years of softball. All of you are off to great college programs and bright futures. Best of Luck ..Coach Paulie RRGold

Paulie, Outstanding! but so "unbucket like"....lol Shows a lot of class from an ex coach.
Congrats to Corey and the whole Monarch organization.
1pitchatatime

by Iluvblue » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:26 pm

Thank you everyone,

I was so pleased for these kids, many of who were on our 14u Grapettes team 4 years ago and stayed with with me when I started the Monarchs. It is going to be a bittersweet end of this season for me as we will lose 8 of these kids and their parents from our program.

They were the the group that made us competitive from our first season, and they were the ones that have qualified in 2 out of the 3 seasons for PGF, and I could not be happier for all of them. They played unbelievable this weekend and they deserve to be there without a doubt.

To Paulie, thank you. You are fierce competitor on the field, but when it is over, you get that these are all great kids whether they are on your team or not:)
Iluvblue

Return to NorCal