Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

NorCal

Hitterz

by Hitterz » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:52 pm

On behalf of the Sac Hitterz organization I would like to extend my sincere apologies for the incident that occurred at Bartholomew Park this past weekend. I am embarrassed and disappointed in my coaching staff, as this was a horrible example for our players to witness. I am currently working with Chad, the President of M.V.P, to rectify the situation. I have coached against Chad on numerous occasions, and we both can assure you that this unfortunate event will be dealt with swiftly. Our Sac Hitterz Board of Directors, coaches, players, and parents value our reputation, and want you to know this is not what our Sac Hitterz family is about.

Sincerely, Chris Abar
President of the Sac Hitterz
Hitterz

by rbi » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:52 pm

Not sure what policy's and procedure's you have in place but, i would recommend you check references with previous org's and/or teams, do some research BESIDES the normal background checks, before you bring anyone on to coach your kids. From what I have read this individual had a history already, if so, dont set yourself up for failure and furthermore, the kids are the ones that take the brunt of all this, and its unacceptable to not turn over every stone before you let someone take a team on, either as a Head Coach, or Asst coach for that matter. If your org doesnt stand for it than put all the measures you can in place to prevent it, FWIW...
rbi
Premium Member
Premium Member

Return to NorCal