Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

NorCal

Players off to college

by Patriots16U » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:38 pm

http://norcalpatriots.org/

All I'm saying it check it out for yourself. These coaches help get girls to college, no fluff, no BS, just solid ball players going off to school and playing ball.

There is a lot of drama on the bucket & that's all good, it happens I get it. If you are tired of all that mess just have a look. Not perfect, of course, no one is. But doing things the right way!

Not saying NCP is better than anyone else or whatever just saying have a look for yourself.

Have a great weekend all and best of luck through the end of the summer!
NCP 16u
Patriots16U

by Oufan22 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:13 pm

What am I missing here? Please help me out.
I visited your site and looked at the 18 gold roster
And I see 7 are signed or verbally committed and 7
Are not.. Not bad.
16u team nobody has committed any where....
what is the point your trying to make?

No offense but what's the bragging all about?
Oufan22

by norcalover » Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:55 pm

I would check out the Lady Magic web site very impressive. 16 team has 6 players verbaled and 18 team has 13. :o
norcalover

by Patriots16U » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:00 pm

LM is top notch, no one would ever try to deny that. Not bragging just trying to get the NCP name out there to people that are looking to help get their daughters to school.

Lots of good org's out there, we think NCP is one of those. Come to tryouts and see for yourself is all I'm getting at.
Patriots16U

by zerotolerance » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:56 am

In all fairness.....people should consider that just because a player is listed on a team website with their verbal or LOI signing announced does NOT mean that they played for that org when they sealed that deal. Players move teams and it is a bit of smoke and mirrors for an org to tout a players accomplishment and take credit for something they had nothing to do with. Nothing against any orgs mentioned in this thread, but wanted to clarify for those that maybe would think that the list of 18G players with verbals about to sign LOI's could very well have originated under another org.
zerotolerance

by Patriots16U » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:03 am

Great point Zero! I know of at least 4 players that moved on from NCP after signing NLI's last year while with NCP Gold and those orgs are listing those players as "signings". Its all good, as long as the players are getting to college and playin' ball!

Always good practice to do your homework folks, I invite you to do the same with NCP coaches. Not on the bucket. We don't talk about players in public forums (other than the occasional congrats post) but coach contact info is listed on our website, ask away...

No smoke or mirrors here!
Patriots16U

by Iluvblue » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:55 am

If you REALLY want to know about an organization and their coaches, only one way to find out; ASK THE PLAYERS AND PARENTS that play for the team. That is it, nothing else besides playing on the team will give you a real picture.
Iluvblue

by ICMTM » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:18 am

It's tryout season in two weeks. People have choices to make. If you're looking what is the harm in saying look at us? It's nice to hear that coaches and orgs are saying "we can help you" versus "are you good enough to help us?"
ICMTM

by Stealing Home » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:33 pm

and a 1 and done on Sunday - hmm
Stealing Home

by Patriots16U » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:33 pm

Playing up to 18, missing a few major players, 3-1 loss vs a good team. I'm ok with it. Hate losing like everyone but playing hard until the last AB is what we are all about. The ladies fought hard and made a good game of it.

We are about much more than wins though, which is more to what my thread was about. We are about helping players find their college programs hopefully, through hard work and determination.
Patriots16U

Next

Return to NorCal