Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

NorCal

LTG Lions TOP 5 in the Nation???

by CheckWriter » Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:43 pm

current parent with a player on the team

My guess is that it won't be long before the coaching staff "asks" parents to refrain from posting about the team.
I see no hope for the future of our people if they are dependent on the frivolous youth of today, for certainly all youth are reckless beyond words.
--- Hesiod, Eighth Century B.C.
CheckWriter
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Tyler Durden » Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:54 pm

CheckWriter wrote:
current parent with a player on the team

My guess is that it won't be long before the coaching staff "asks" parents to refrain from posting about the team.

Oddly enough, it appears that won't be an issue. Isn't this guy one of the KG coaches? :lol:
Bettter hope that the parents at tryouts don't read HB.
VETERANS....ALL GAVE SOME, SOME GAVE ALL
Tyler Durden
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Kool-Aid » Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:20 pm

Tyler Durden wrote:
softball_fan wrote:The most bothersome part of this thread is the current parent with a player on the team calling everyone gossiping b*tches. You have a team of girls whom you are trying to make in to elite women players and under your breath have a parent degrading women? Makes no sense.

Agreed. That post from the KG Hitters guy was classy. Does he realize that it makes his whole organization look bad? Does he care?

Classy guy from a classy org, have you seen the fearless leader in action, I really dont think he could give a rats a** what anyone thinks.
Kool-Aid

by EliteSB » Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:14 pm

He still is the only one to post his name to the thread. BTW if you guys are paying attention his daughter PLAYED for Henderson. That's past tense. Not plays! Holy crap why did I bother even posting here. Got to leave this 'bucket' thing to the 10-12u parents. This nor cal page grows more intolerable by the day.
EliteSB

Previous

Return to NorCal