Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

NorCal

Lady Sharks 98 joins NorCal Firecrackers!!!!!

by Tenshun » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:31 pm

There's a lot to be said about how things went down with this transition, but I think Triplecrown once summed it up pretty good.

triplecrown wrote:
Wilson Bats wrote:What's going on at NC Firecrackers it looks as if they lost a coach and big hitter 2nd base. They now only have 11 players after they held tryouts?

Wilson

Any time your at the "top of the food chain" :roll: , ego's sometimes get the better of people. Its not east being on "top" and, its not how you act getting there, its how you act once your on top, that really defines you. Your ALWAYS going to have movement on teams for various reasons and NCF are no different. Word for the wise, be humble and let other people say how good you are.
No courage. No game.
Tenshun

by norcalfirecracker » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:09 pm

Good luck this weekend. Great to have NorCal Firecrackers represent in the Bay Area!!!
norcalfirecracker

by Goldball4 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:25 pm

Yeah good luck at tryouts tomorrow ! Should be fun to watch haha! See you tomorrow, then again maybe I won't haha!
Goldball4

by compete4life » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:55 pm

Goldball,

What is the purpose of the childish comments? Unproductive, negative and typical of an unemployed Janitor. There will be plenty of talent at the tryouts with or without you, ha-ha.
You should come out and introduce yourself to the families, we would love the opportunity to chat.
That would be productive.
compete4life
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Goldball4 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:31 pm

I have a feeling no one will be at tryouts! You families can talk about them in the parking lot! If you can get a word in over that fowl mouthed head coach of yours! Always cursing at everything! Joepup we know who the real head coach is! And you might have heard right.
Goldball4

by Tyler Durden » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:33 pm

Goldball4 wrote:I have a feeling no one will be at tryouts! You families can talk about them in the parking lot! If you can get a word in over that fowl mouthed head coach of yours! Always cursing at everything! Joepup we know who the real head coach is! And you might have heard right.

You are a bird brain.
VETERANS....ALL GAVE SOME, SOME GAVE ALL
Tyler Durden
Premium Member
Premium Member

by compete4life » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:38 pm

Gold bb's
You are a sad soul. We know who our coaches are, thank you very much! Yes i do agree that bird brain describes you perfectly. Not just any bird though. A very small, unemployed, miserable bird that cannot fly.
compete4life
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Goldball4 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:25 pm

Just wondering how tryouts were? Any parking lot chatter? Guess they went well since I havent heard a peep about them! Its almost like they didn't happen! Haha
Goldball4

by fansoftball » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:01 pm

Goldball4 wrote:Just wondering how tryouts were? Any parking lot chatter? Guess they went well since I havent heard a peep about them! Its almost like they didn't happen! Haha

u might be right about tryouts, but the joke will prob be on sharks in the end. lets see what they got this fall.
fansoftball

Previous

Return to NorCal