Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

NorCal

Teams and Changes in 14u

by Sftball Junkie » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:05 am

I am glad onlooker really did his research on TC to keep us informed :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bleacher if my kid needs help with Algebra this year can I pm you??? :D
Sftball Junkie

by onlooker » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:32 pm

Hey Bleacher Bug: First off, I know everything about the team you do....and i mean everything, you might want to accept that. You do realize Daddy California (aka Eaton) updated the website AFTER I questioned his data. I was right and am still right. 5 of your 8 listed are 2017's. I am really shocked when ignorant dads question simple math, and then carry on about it. 5 divided by 12 = 42%, if you carry 13 that will be 38%....is this so tough to figure out? 38-42% = a rebuild. deal with it.

your new ADDITIONS have been added to the website. That's 2 from the bandits and one from the breeze. I didnt see any Pitcher additions yet, but rumor has it you all found one. There were 8 girls on site yesterday, now 11. you added (that means they were NOT on your team in spring and summer) those 3 2017's and WOW, you now have 8!! woo hoo, the rebuild is well on the way. LMAO.....
onlooker

by sportykids » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:25 pm

Who gives a crap. :roll:
sportykids

by ICMTM » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:00 pm

People come and go. It's a nature of the competitive softball world.
ICMTM

by Bleacher bug » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:31 pm

onlooker wrote:Hey Bleacher Bug: First off, I know everything about the team you do....and i mean everything, you might want to accept that.

You just proved my point exactly I know nothing about this team or the players they picked up and from the sounds of it neither do you. . I am not involved with this team or org in any way. I simply thought your math was funny when I looked at their site. I was trying to figure out who they lost because of your comment, I did however do the few simple things like look at a photo with 11 players in it from Metro's on the front page of the site, looked at the roster which does have 9 returning players from that 11 and came to a simple conclusion that, Yep they picked 2 up to get back to 11, oh and how cool they added a 3rd to put them at 12...

onlooker wrote:I am really shocked when ignorant dads question simple math, and then carry on about it.

I know I am crazy when it comes to basic math but looking at the site now, I see the same thing as I did this morning 9 existing, 3 new, if you add 9+3 in my book that still equals 12.

Like I tell my kids you will never get the math problems correct if you start out with the wrong numbers written on the paper.

onlooker wrote:your new ADDITIONS have been added to the website. That's 2 from the bandits and one from the breeze. I didnt see any Pitcher additions yet, but rumor has it you all found one. There were 8 girls on site yesterday, now 11. you added (that means they were NOT on your team in spring and summer) those 3 2017's and WOW, you now have 8!! woo hoo, the rebuild is well on the way. LMAO.....

After reading this I looked at their site again and thought hmm... did I miss something, I clicked on the player profiles and WOW!!! Low and behold, YEP 9 kids on the roster that all played for them last season. So let's see 9 + 3 = 12... I agree though replacing 2 is MAJOR REBUILD!!!! How will this poor team survive??? LMAO.....
Bleacher bug

by Saywhat44 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:41 pm

What are the big tourneys to see all of our girls play in at the 14U level? Brenda Marsh was the big one at 12's. same at 14's?
Saywhat44

Previous

Return to NorCal