Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

NorCal

Ladymagic 2000

by realtalk » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:12 pm

Lead, follow or get out of the way!

LM has a solid program for future athletes. Yes they may have struggled at 12s but where are all the other 12s who competed. While LM set their players up to compete at a high level (win or lose) all other Orgs will be playing local rec tournaments.

my advice... Don't go away mad, just go away. :) :) :) :)
realtalk

by Chango15 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:31 am

For everyone that called me a hater or crazy...all I have to say is - I Told You So.

I predicted this in December of 2012!...it has nothing to do with hate, just knowledge and common sense.
Chango15

by onlooker » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:42 am

Chango15, quite frankly, in a sport that is dominated by breakups/mergers/family squabbles/daddies/past accolades and did I say daddies.....its actually a pretty good bet to predict that any team, in any org is going to have one or more kids leave, because of odds. In a place like the bucket, most only predict the failure of teams they dont like/jealous of/kid didnt make team/used to play for coach. Therefore, since you are the winner of this prediction, and came back to ensure we all know you are the winner,.....

what would you like for a prize? The guy who won the last prediction, predicting the failure of the adirondack asscracks, he asked for a set of balls....can we get the same for you?
onlooker

by Bob Uecker » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:50 am

onlooker wrote:Chango15, quite frankly, in a sport that is dominated by breakups/mergers/family squabbles/daddies/past accolades and did I say daddies.....its actually a pretty good bet to predict that any team, in any org is going to have one or more kids leave, because of odds. In a place like the bucket, most only predict the failure of teams they dont like/jealous of/kid didnt make team/used to play for coach. Therefore, since you are the winner of this prediction, and came back to ensure we all know you are the winner,.....

what would you like for a prize? The guy who won the last prediction, predicting the failure of the adirondack asscracks, he asked for a set of balls....can we get the same for you?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
As my kid would say, "BURN!!!"
Bob Uecker

by SC44 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:56 am

real talk wrote: While LM set their players up to compete at a high level (win or lose)**" all other Orgs will be playing local rec tournaments"**

Really? All of them? Then who might the Mighty LM play against? Just wondering...
SC44

by Chango15 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:30 pm

Onlooker, you're funny...nice try but if you have access to a set of balls, I think you should save them for your Daddy, that is if you know who he is. :lol: :roll: :cry:
Chango15

by Chango15 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:51 am

Wow whats going on over at "no more" Magic? Former head coach has stepped down. Could this be because the team has under performed the past two seasons and he doesn't want to be associated with a losing team? Funny how some coaches only want to be associated with a team when it is winning.
Chango15

by LadyMagic83 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:14 am

The coach you mention remains the co-head coach on the 16's and helps with the 14's as time permits, as well as serving on the Board of Directors. I don't think that constitutes stepping anywhere...other than up.

But there is a new co-head coach on the LM2000's Chango, and we're happy to have him. C'mon, you know him...... say it........ Jim.........yup, coached our National Champ team......... keep going.......uh,huh, daughter pitches at UCLA.........almost there.......Carda.

Just stop hating.
Last edited by LadyMagic83 on Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:38 pm, edited 6 times in total.
LadyMagic83

by fansoftball » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:14 pm

Jim Carda is a great coach, good to see him coaching with Lady Magic again.
fansoftball

by CheckWriter » Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:30 pm

LM83:
Just my opinion, but you do the organization a disservice with posts like that - stooping to the most annoying levels to match the most clueless haters that post on here.

As to Coach Carda, DD played for Jim & Joe for two years culminating with the above noted championship. Any serious softball player could do no better than to be taught the game by Jim at any age, but to participate in his practices at age 10, 11 or 12 and have the opportunity for him to build a solid foundation of fundamentals will go a LONG way to set her up for long term success. Not to mention have fun while doing it.

I think that team, and the core that continued after we left, is a rare thing. The year half the team played in HS and half went with a dark team, every single girl that play HS ended up being the starting SS for their HS teams as freshman - that included catchers and outfielders. That was something special there. To bad mouth any team that doesn't win everything in sight at 12s is just ridiculous.

Anyway, haven't been on this board for a while ... carry on.
I see no hope for the future of our people if they are dependent on the frivolous youth of today, for certainly all youth are reckless beyond words.
--- Hesiod, Eighth Century B.C.
CheckWriter
Premium Member
Premium Member

Previous

Return to NorCal