Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

NorCal

Ladymagic 2000

by Babymagic00 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:22 pm

When is Lady Magic going to realize they made a huge mistake. We are down to 11 girls now. Two have left AFTER TRYOUTS This is not the Lady Magic way !!! This is an organization that has been held to high esteem for almost 30 years and we hired a coach who can not coach and not only that has alienated many of the parents the players and was the main reason for the two players leaving. We have Jim Carda running our practices that's right I said running our practices. Obviously they don't think enough of the coach they hired if we have to move our schedule to accommodate Jim Carda's work schedule. That tells you all you need to know.

Parents
Babymagic00

by Bob Uecker » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:53 am

:o :o :o :o :o WOW!!!! :o :o :o :o :o

Two players?? The softball world knows of the one player & coach that left but there was another??
Bob Uecker

by ICMTM » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:04 am

Explain why we're supposed to care about the Lady Magic and their drama? Things fall apart. You realize you're not in the right place with the right coach. You move on. Just move on. Once you realize the Lady Magic aren't the only shop in comp softball you may breathe better.
ICMTM

by Stealing Home » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:02 am

We're waiting Magic Mike......
Stealing Home

by Saywhat44 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:06 am

Magic and all of the hype surrounding them just set them up for failure. From them tearing apart two to teams to Mike getting on here and adding fuel to the fire, they haven't handled the situation well. Unfortunately for you parents I don't know what lines you were fed or what you were promised but that team has underachieved and you are feeling it now. At least Jim Carda is there to help.

They will have a tough road ahead if theres this kind of trouble already. Good luck Mike and the rest of magic!
Saywhat44

by norcalover » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:51 pm

People relax we are talking a young 12-14 team and it is Fall ball. Jim Carda has a lot of experience and will get them better as players. Parents should thank Jim for stepping up to assist the younger team and coaches. Lady Magic has done a great job getting there players into college, and having very competitive teams, visit there web site and look at the 18 and 16 teams very impressive for the Magic.
norcalover

by EliteSB » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:13 pm

Why not just be happy that Jim is running practices? I have to believe a team meeting about posting on heybucket is next. Baby magic needs to relax. Jim will be great at developing your players and his time is valuable so use it as long as he is offering it! Fall is for developing anyhow. If coach is as bad as you say , one of 2 things will happen. All of your players will leave or someone will step in and take over at some point.
EliteSB

by fairball » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:51 pm

Unfortunately for you parents I don't know what lines you were fed or what you were promised

I can't imagine how they have that many unhappy players, yet none of them pursued the other high profile options that were available to them this fall. Talk about missing out on some golden opportunities. :cry: Perhaps some sort of scare tactics were employed. How else could you get that many unhappy players to completely ignore what could have been far better opportunities? Good luck to you. Looks like there will be some pretty good athletes available this spring. Just be sure to leave your Magic bags (AKA baggage) in Elk Grove. ;)
fairball

by NORCALPARENT » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:36 pm

Ridiculous! New HB member as of Monday sends smack in stealth mode to HB about their kids current team..... I call BS, sounds like another HB junkie being foolish and stirring S*** up. :roll:
NORCALPARENT

by bigballer » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:50 pm

NORCALPARENT wrote:Ridiculous! New HB member as of Monday sends smack in stealth mode to HB about their kids current team..... I call BS, sounds like another HB junkie being foolish and stirring S*** up. :roll:

Said the new HB member or person in stealth mode.
bigballer

Next

Return to NorCal