Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

NorCal

Sportsmanship?

by Dozerdog » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:23 pm

Bookend,
I get it, my kid has played for Coach Ervin for a while now and I find my explaining it to a lot of people. But I will say I heard the Tournament director ask where tour team went. I could be of base. I hope we get a chance to have things be different next time. I look forward to having both to celebrated at the same time on the field after another championship run. Good Luck to all of your girls moving forward.
Dozerdog

by Bookend » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:10 pm

Hopefully it was miscommunication/ misunderstanding. All we can do is move forward, watch our daughters get better and have fun.
Bookend

by Dozerdog » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:26 pm

Bookend wrote:Hopefully it was miscommunication/ misunderstanding. All we can do is move forward, watch our daughters get better and have fun.

Absoluty! Like I said good luck to your girls the rest of the way.
Dozerdog

by Bookend » Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:23 pm

Right back at you Dozerdog. Hopefully, we will see you in Roseville in two weeks.
Bookend

by Dozerdog » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:58 pm

So I was told this weekend that the same coach who walked at the end of our championship game refused to shake hands with the coach of another team from his org after a game they lost in a friendly. Really? Also saw his assistant coach took his kid and moved on to the SJ Sting. I gueas maybe its a pattern not a misunderstanding.
Dozerdog

by Bookend » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:24 pm

Word travels fast. I was just stating my daughter was unaware. Once again, I'm not sure what happened after the game with Virchis. I'll stand 100% by our coach as long as my daughter is getting better and she's having fun. Once again, my daughter was unaware of anything wrong after the Virchis game. She will always shake opposing players and coaches hands and thank the umpires.
Bookend

by gobblygoop » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:48 pm

Sounds like this guy needs to realize he's not as good as he thinks his is. It's a shame when the girls are more mature than their coach.
gobblygoop

Previous

Return to NorCal