Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

NorCal

Firecrackers Have A New Safe N Sane Version????

by fairball » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:59 am

Did you read them? Looks like three of the four have suffered injuries.
fairball

by onlooker » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:17 am

fairball wrote:Did you read them? Looks like three of the four have suffered injuries.

Of course I read them, do you believe everything you read?

When players on their rosters are no longer on their rosters online, I can only come to the conclusion that the word "injury" is used for sales. there, I said it.
onlooker

by fairball » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:28 am

You have taken a lot of interest in those programs. :D
fairball

by onlooker » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:33 am

I'm interested in Kappmeyer's latest tattoo as well......its just not FC love. :) which is why I asked, is it just me??? It's ok if it's just me, i can take it. I was just hoping that (here I go again hoping) that the addition of the Firecrackers to our region would create some stability for some of the athletes in the region. It hasn't it appears to me.
onlooker

by CTCBAT » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:36 am

C'mon Onlooker. The way to build a team is to go to the next new and shiny thing. I thought you knew :) Adding more teams will just create instability. You have kids driving to SoCal to play on Firecracker teams.

The structure of A ball will always lend itself to instability

So when the new team pops up...why not? The perception is it's better. The same coaches get more street cred with Firecrackers on their chest. They have a buzz about their program. About the time reality sets in...they'll reinvent themselves.

Can someone tell me the $35 a month fee that rolls up to the org doesn't exist?
CTCBAT

Previous

Return to NorCal