Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

NorCal

Which of these bats do you reccomend?

by TC Dad » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:40 am

Im looking for an older bat for my 14yr DD. I have an oppertunity to buy one of the following 3 bats at a reasonable price.

Demarini Phenix

Easton Stealth (ssr3b)

Miken intensit-e MFI-3

Not really sure if the Miken is still legal. Any houghts?
TC Dad

by CTCBAT » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:35 pm

Check to see if the Phenix is even legal. If you get the Stealth make sure you have a warranty. They are known to break. I have no experience with Miken bats.
CTCBAT

by NorCalBaller123 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:41 pm

How about some feedback on these bats:

Mako

New Demarini CF6

Xeno

any others....
NorCalBaller123

by sacval00dad » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:21 pm

That purple Stealth is a great bat, but it had some durability issues. There were several CF6s on my DDs last team and many of the girls were using their teammate's CF5 instead. Report was they were not as strong.
sacval00dad

by Safebyahare » Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:45 pm

Take the Phoenix or a CF3 they are still legal in travelball. Should be end of subject, they have the reputation, and a bag of chips. Truly the best bat ever.
The Easton Stealth is a great second choice for one of the best bats ever built. It does have issues with that hindge.
All other fall behind the greatest bats ever built.
Now these bats ARE no longer legal in college ball.....But still approved OK in travelball.
(If I am wrong someone correct me!)
As what NorCalBaller123 asks......It is what your dd does best with.
DD and me still regard Demafuckinrine as the best.
Easton is THE hit miss,,Clareiton and that black and yellow crap,,,,who knows,,Mako might turn out to be the good one.
And Louisville,,, it is all what your dd does best with,,me,,,,not a big xeno fan. I do see girls hit them with them.
In closing,,,if my dd could swing the bat of her choice right now in college,, she would swing the bat she swung for years.,,,
the Gemarini CF3.
I see further, because I stand on the shoulders of giants
Safebyahare
Premium Member
Premium Member

by CTCBAT » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:10 am

Feel has much to do about it than anything else. For my kid she's used all of the major bat brands at one point. She's had a TPS Triton, but because of the sound of the Xeno she won't go back to them. She's had Mizuno bats. She loves them. She had a Synergy. She loved it. She's had two CF5's and loved them, too.

Most of these bats perform within a similar range to one another. Give a bat a try for a few days and generally you warm up to it. I have no brand loyalty so I get whatever is on sale. There hasn't been a bat my kid has used where I felt the bat under performed. I do feel that the Demarini's held their pop the longest however.
CTCBAT

by lazyspectator » Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:30 pm

If you can find the Easton Sealth Clarity , If remember right it was a green bat. It was so hot!
lazyspectator

by THE SWAMI » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:40 pm

by lazyspectator » Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:30 pm

If you can find the Easton Sealth Clarity , If remember right it was a green bat. It was so hot!

This is a joke right :shock: I don't think Yoenis Cespedes could put one out of the infield with that bat....
THE SWAMI

by eastonstubborn » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:18 pm

lol, don't know about the Clarity, there ae better eastons out there.
eastonstubborn

by eastonstubborn » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:43 pm

try scnb1 easton synergy
eastonstubborn

Next

Return to NorCal