Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

NorCal

Surf City Winter Showcase

by OverTheFence » Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:01 am

Thanks for posting those scores. I have been to their website and found it interesting that they only posted some of the scores. For example, KG Hitters has the score listed for only one game, they played 5 didn't they? I really don't follow the 18U but noticed there were a lot of scores posted for that division. I'm basically interested in the 14U and of course since some played 16U, I wondered how they did, but guess I will have to wait until another day to see how they fare against the SoCal teams.
OverTheFence

by jmo » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:25 pm

OverTheFence wrote:Thanks for posting those scores. I have been to their website and found it interesting that they only posted some of the scores. For example, KG Hitters has the score listed for only one game, they played 5 didn't they? I really don't follow the 18U but noticed there were a lot of scores posted for that division. I'm basically interested in the 14U and of course since some played 16U, I wondered how they did, but guess I will have to wait until another day to see how they fare against the SoCal teams.

The 14 and 16 teams were requested to text their scores over to me. The scores on page one of this thread are the only scores that have been received. 18U was all at HB which had the umpires record the scores. Satellite sites were suppose to text scores.
"It is better to have loved and lost than to live with a Psycho the rest of your life."
jmo
Premium Member
Premium Member

by OverTheFence » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:20 am

Thanks for posting what you had, anyway.....
OverTheFence

Previous

Return to NorCal