Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

NorCal

NorCal Top 12U Teams

by Dozerdog » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:34 pm

Congrats to the NC Firecrackers and OBS Monarchs on earning berths to PGF Nationals. These to played a hard fought game with the crackers winning 12-11 with a bang bang play at the plate to end the game! Great job girls!
Dozerdog

by Softballmom45 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:00 am

Congrats to OBS and NC Firecrackers for qualifying. Was there really any competition aside from these two? Or was it just a given? Any thoughts?
Softballmom45

by AvgMoe » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:37 pm

This is last rant until after PGF.

1. Force Rodriguez - possibly a top 5 finish in PGF
2. Sting - They have been solid all year long and by adding some new pitchers they are only going to get better
3. LTG - Another team that started strong and finished strong. Can’t wait to see how they do at PGF.
4. Breeze 01 – They have finished out the season strong let’s see if they can keep it going all the way through PGF
5. California – I was hoping to see them get a birth. I still feel this is a solid team.
6. CenCal Dirtdogs – I think 6 is too low for them and maybe they should be 5 because of the birth, but I still feel CA is a better team.
7. Storm J - Not sure which Storm team will show up at PGF. The one that placed 3rd in Vegas or the one that placed 5th in the RR Gold Tourny. They will need some serious help with pitching to get that free invite for next year.
8. Foothill Gold – Thought they would place higher on the list by now. Maybe Next year.
9. NC Firecrackers - Both NCF and OBS are low on the list, but I have a strange feeling they will place higher than my #6 at PGF.
10. OBS – long way down from my first post. Let’s hope they bounce back up at PGF.
“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar” - Lincoln
AvgMoe

by Old man softball » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:37 pm

Curious why you have a team ranked so high that didn't earn there pgf berth?
Old man softball

by AvgMoe » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:17 pm

Old man softball wrote:Curious why you have a team ranked so high that didn't earn there pgf berth?

Are you referring to CA or Storm? Because both teams did not earn a berth.

If CA then, I made my list on how well all teams were or had been playing. Did not know that this list was for teams only going to PGF. Team CA had a really good squad this year.

If Storm, then yes they did not earn a birth it was given to the "coach" because of how well his team did last year and from what I understand no one returned back to him from that team or they aged out. They too are a good squad, but I feel that if the two were to play today CA would win.

That is if CA did not loose their pitchers to another PGF team. CA has been playing well and Storm has not. I give the edge to CA.
“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar” - Lincoln
AvgMoe

by Dozerdog » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:21 pm

I believe he is referring to Dirtdogs? Maybe? I think it's great that we will have a decent amount of NorCal teams at PGF.
Dozerdog

by Old man softball » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:11 pm

I was talking about the dirtdogs
Old man softball

Previous

Return to NorCal