Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

NorCal

Force Classic

by allugot » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:08 am

Fresno Force 12u parents should be very ashamed of themselves! :? Really sad to have witnessed lack of respect, the ugly words and comments made by not just one parent but multiple parents. Why not just let the girls play? Great coaching.... and a very talented group of athletic girls...but the parents ruin it! SHAME ON YOU FRESNO FORCE 12U PARENTS!!! :oops:
allugot

by SeeBallHitBall » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:03 am

Sorry to hear about the poor behavior. That is disappointing. I never noticed that but I try to stay as far away from the parents as possible and find my "lucky spot" and I can mumble to myself without anyone else around. I have some great conversations. :lol:

The only incident I noticed was the need for UIC to be called to discuss on the field ruling and he popped up from the stands amidst one teams parents to make a ruling, which went in their favor. I'm sure it was an impartial decision but it doesn't look good when it plays out that way and then he proceeds to stand near the team's dugout and mingle with the parents. He is better off sitting under the pop-up and come out when called.

I wonder if new folks were managing the tourney this year or if the weather delays made things overly difficult. It was/is a little frustrating not seeing the scores of the saturday games to get a sense how it shook out or scores for Sunday bracket play. It would be interesting to know the score of the Sting/OBS sunday game, as well as the finals. Did Batbusters beat Breeze 14-12 or 3-2? Beats me.

Hopefully that type of information is updated at some point or perhaps I missed it. They had typically had an excel file in years past.

Weather not as hot as years past but I still managed to get sunburned. :roll:
SeeBallHitBall

Previous

Return to NorCal