Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

NorCal

All American Sports Academy Announces New Location

by peter holtz » Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:39 pm

All American Sports Academy Announces New Location
in Antioch

All American Sports Academy, Northern California’s most respected Softball Training facility, is now opening a second facility in Antioch. “This is the town I grew up in, the town where I originally fell in love with the game of softball, and the town that elected me to it’s sports hall of fame” Said Debbie Nelson, nationally respected softball expert and owner. “It feels so good to bring my special commitment to excellence to a place I love.” Nelson added.

Over the last 17 years, Nelson has built one of the most recognized and highly respected brands in softball training and has helped train so many girls to take the next step in their softball career. “Debbie’s impact to the sport of softball in this area is phenomenal. Her commitment to this sport and how much she cares for her students is second to none.” said Peter Holtz, long time client. This past year the NCAA Division 1 Women's College World Series had Debbie’s former students and players on several teams including three former students or players in the final four teams. In addition, The All American Sports Academy’s 18 and under Gold Team already has 13 athletes signed to the best college programs in the country with 7 of those going to the incredibly competitive Pac-12 conference. “I have been around softball a long time and this exceptional accomplishment in recruiting is unheard of.” said Holtz. “There is something uniquely special about Debbie Nelson and her relentless pursuit of excellence.”

Courtney Ceo, who won the batting title this year in the NCAA Division 1 play, said “Debbie has been an inspiration to the game of softball. Teaching me the tools and skills to compete at the highest level of competition. Her dedication to her players and to the sport itself reflects on her charismatic personality. Debbie constantly puts forth her best effort in making the people around her better at a game she excelled in. She truly is a wonderful person, teacher, and role model.”

The new 5,000 square foot facility is located at 1791 Vineyard Drive in Antioch, CA just off East 18th street. Construction has started and the facility will be open in mid August. Debbie will be booking lessons in the facility starting the first week in August and is holding tryouts for her AASA Future Stars Teams in Brentwood on August 3 in Brentwood.
Sign up for tryouts at http://www.aasafuturestars.com/-tryouts--.html. We can then keep you apprised on locations and times.
peter holtz
Premium Member
Premium Member

Return to NorCal