Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

NorCal

Olympic Gold Medalist Jenny Topping

by peter holtz » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:37 pm

Joins the All American Sports Academy Future Stars Organization!

The All American Future Stars organization is proud to announce that Olympian Jenny Topping is joining the organization in the position of regional director. “We are fully committed to bringing our players the best possible trainers, coaches, and role models.” said Debbie Nelson, nationally recognized softball coach, former Division 1 college coach, and owner of Northern California’s premier softball training academy. “Partnering with Jenny, one of the best who has ever played the game, is an honor and a privilege. Jenny Topping has played with and against the best in the world and she always comes up a winner. Having Jenny work hands on with our players and teams to show our young ladies her passion for excellent softball will be off the c!harts exciting.”

“Throughout Northern California everyone knows the positive impact Debbie Nelson brings to the sport of softball. Debbie’s reputation for excellence is amazing. The Future Stars complete dedication to the game is obvious and their commitment to creating great softball players is second to none. I am joining them because I believe in what they are doing, they believe in me, and, just like about everyone else in this game, I believe in Debbie Nelson. I can tell that the Future Stars has the same strong passion for excellent softball that I feel. Together we are going to do the hard work to build outstanding winners.” said Olympic Gold Medalist Jenny T!opping.

“Jenny Topping has a softball resume’ that only a handful of elite players can match.” said administrative director Peter Holtz. “Four time NCAA All American, one of six players in the entire history of NCAA softball to bat over .400, drive in 200 runs, and hit at least 50 home runs. She has NCAA All time top 10 season records for home runs, RBI’s, and slugging percentage. She is a Women's college world Series finalist. She is a member of “The Real Dream Team” that appeared on the cover of Sports Illustrated and outscored its’ opponents in the 2004 Olympic games 51-1 on an unbeaten run to the Olympic Gold Medal podium. She has been inducted into the Olympic Hall of Fame. She has also been a National Pro Fast pitch player and All Star.” Holtz added: “This softball superstar will be sharing the field with our teams and t!raining our players to become the best of the best.”

“Just back from playing in Japan, Jenny has already started to build a strong reputation as a coach and mentor to young players. We are going to supercharge those impressive skills with the exceptional team effort we build in Future Stars. This is going to be an awesome team of t!he best expert coaches in softball.” Nelson said.

The All American Sports Academy Future Stars organization is committed to building softball stars by combining the best training, the best coaching, and the best sports character development into a competitive travel ball organization. We believe in professional head coaches who have played college softball and have lived the journey our young players want to take. These positive role models know every detail of the sport and they have done what it takes to reach the pinnacle of the sport. Layering on top of this is a team of Coaches for the Coaches, the directors who design the curriculum, set practice plans, and supervise private and semi-private, and group lessons. In addition, the directors review the player stats and provide advice and consultation to players and coaches alike. Together this coaching team forms a brain trust that builds continual improvement within our organization. It is our people that make the difference. Tryout information and sign ups are at aasafuturestars.com.
peter holtz
Premium Member
Premium Member

Return to NorCal