Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

NorCal

Tragedy

by Grapes10 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:38 am

Dear Softball Community:

I’m sure most of you have heard by now about the bank robbery and high speed chase that happened in the City of Stockton the day before yesterday. But, I’m sure most of you are unaware that the hostage that was murdered was a member of our softball community. Her name was Misty Singh and her daughter Mia plays for, and her husband Paul is on the coaching staff of the USA Elite Mendez 12U team. Being that Mia not only lost her mother yesterday, but was with her at the bank when the cowardly bank robbers decided to take her mother hostage. We would like to show support and solidarity during this very troubling and horrific time for her and her family. We all know how tight knit the softball community can be and we are asking that all of you help us show that to the Singh Family in this very difficult time for them. An account has been set up for donation.
Misty Holt Singh Memorial Account
Bank of Stockton
Acct# 1210054712

Or, if you like you can drop a line of support to her family via her Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/misty.holtsingh?fref=browse_search

I would like to thank you all in advance for your support and ask that you keep the Singh Family in your thoughts and prayers.
Grapes10

by Fastpitch4Life » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:10 am

This kind of thing just makes you sick inside. My prayers are with the family in hopes that they can grieve and heal from this tragedy. Hopefully justice will be swift and the scum that did this will pay the ultimate price for their crimes.
"I learned the path to Heaven is full of sinners and believers,
learned that happiness on earth ain't just for high achievers."
Fastpitch4Life
Premium Member
Premium Member

by JnS02 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:20 am

This is so heartbreaking, I can't imagine the pain Mia and her family must be going through. Singh family please know you are in my families thoughts and prayers everyday and night. I am so sorry for your loss.
JnS02

Return to NorCal