Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

NorCal

NorCal Org challenge this weekend

by fansoftball » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:13 am

bigballer wrote:
fansoftball wrote:
bigballer wrote:To get better you have to play better teams and historically local tournaments don't draw top teams past 12U or first year 14's

With that said looks like 1st to 3rd Tournaments is changing that.

http://www.hometeamsonline.com/teams/?u ... s=softball

USSSSSSSSSSA super duper select elite gold futures?? cmon. they're ok, but what top teams are they getting and what are they changing?

they doing anything like this?
http://www.salinasstorm.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/PGF-Game-Schedule.pdf

Not sure what you're getting at... One minute your bitchin about everybody playing in Salinas and now your trying to use my point as to why everyone went to Salinas against me.

My point about first to third was that they're drawing better NorCal competition in the older age groups over any bullshit dirt dog Ybarra tournament. He's great for NorCal 10's and 12's that think they're the shit before they grow up and get rolled down south.

Go back under your rock and troll someone else. It's obvious your just trying to stir up shit.

your reading skills need work. I was asking rhetorical questions dummy. my point is that those Salinas games were not completely meaningless (as suggested in your response), and those orgs went there for a reason. if you can't figure out why, then you are clueless.

and the fact that you think first to third is drawing better norcal competition in the "older" age groups is hilarious. if you think that is anything above mediocre competition then your skill assessment abilities are even worse than your reading skills. defense20 is right, its just another money grab.

you're the guy who came onto this thread trolling with that "some teams will win, some teams will lose, but have fun, blah blah blah" crap as if you're some kind of enlightened parent with his nose in the air, and I was asking a ridiculous question. how dare we get excited about a tournament with some of the local big boys going at each other for some bragging rights? if you can't get excited to watch a couple championship games decided by 1 run, then something is wrong with you.

fyi, college coaches HATE showcase formats and what its doing to the players competitive edge.
fansoftball

Previous

Return to NorCal