Premium Member

by Intel » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:50 pm

Force Classic Team List Updated April 13, 2016

http://www.fresnoforce.com
Intel
Premium Member
Premium Member

by moosemcnair@aol.com » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:09 pm

This use to be a pretty good North VS South battle and was usually the first shot many NorCal teams got to play SoCal teams in the year. Things sure changed, as I don't see 1 SoCal team listed in any age group. Seems like a long drive for NorCal teams to play NorCal teams. This is too bad, while it will still be a good tournament, it is nice to play SoCal and see how you match up. One reason is there are a couple pretty good SoCal tournaments on the same weekend. It will still be exciting for NorCal teams to play at high schools with 5 plus softball fields, learn to play deep on the super fast low cut outfields, and just get to play in a big tournament. Some might even get a chance to see Fresno State(top 25)play. A tip is usually you can book time at TNL indoor facility for a team hitting practice on Friday night. It is a nice facility with great equipment. The staff is fantastic and the price is very affordable. My teams have always enjoyed working out there! Also don't miss the chance to eat at the Dog house grill(fun place, take it from a fat guy)!!! Good luck to all who are entered! Moose (NORCAL SMACKERS)
moosemcnair@aol.com
Premium Member
Premium Member

by fastpitchdad05 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:59 am

moosemcnair@aol.com wrote:This use to be a pretty good North VS South battle and was usually the first shot many NorCal teams got to play SoCal teams in the year. Things sure changed, as I don't see 1 SoCal team listed in any age group. Seems like a long drive for NorCal teams to play NorCal teams. This is too bad, while it will still be a good tournament, it is nice to play SoCal and see how you match up. One reason is there are a couple pretty good SoCal tournaments on the same weekend. It will still be exciting for NorCal teams to play at high schools with 5 plus softball fields, learn to play deep on the super fast low cut outfields, and just get to play in a big tournament. Some might even get a chance to see Fresno State(top 25)play. A tip is usually you can book time at TNL indoor facility for a team hitting practice on Friday night. It is a nice facility with great equipment. The staff is fantastic and the price is very affordable. My teams have always enjoyed working out there! Also don't miss the chance to eat at the Dog house grill(fun place, take it from a fat guy)!!! Good luck to all who are entered! Moose (NORCAL SMACKERS)

Very few So Cal teams, but I found a couple:

10U: OCBB Lujan
12U: Victory USA Moore
Last edited by fastpitchdad05 on Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by moosemcnair@aol.com » Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:50 pm

My mistake, I missed those 2. I stand corrected ! Some more could still sign up too! Moose
moosemcnair@aol.com
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Fastpitch4Life » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:50 am

moosemcnair@aol.com wrote:My mistake, I missed those 2. I stand corrected ! Some more could still sign up too! Moose

Went to Fresno in 10's and 12's and at that time the best of So Cal would go. Played at Clovis North on good fields and the tournament was well run. The girls always had a good time. Surprised that the tradition of the Fresno Force tournament has waned a little for So Cal teams. Hopefully more will make the trek to play teams they don't see every weekend.
"I learned the path to Heaven is full of sinners and believers,
learned that happiness on earth ain't just for high achievers."
Fastpitch4Life
Premium Member
Premium Member

by fastpitchdad05 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:34 pm

moosemcnair@aol.com wrote:My mistake, I missed those 2. I stand corrected ! Some more could still sign up too! Moose

But your point still stands.
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

Return to NorCal