Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

NorCal

Free at last

by dittoz » Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:47 pm

Whooo-WHooo!!!!!!!

Free at last! Free AT LAST!!!

Being from NorCal, what do I know anyway???
dittoz

by anonlooker » Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:55 pm

Okay, let's divvy up the 'tweeners... we'll gladly take Intel in SoCal, you have to take iluvblue. :lol:
Don't worry about tomorrow. You did that yesterday.
anonlooker

by lvtwft » Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:14 am

From Northern Nevada and think I want to be part of this board. How long has the regional boards been up and we have 1 post and 1 topic in NV? You all have 7 topics and 39 post and are not even a week old yet.
When I am at work I do not plan to much besides cruise some softball chat forums and perhaps check out the Yankees score look at ebay and maybe if time is favorable that day take a nap in the office next to mine so if someone sees someone sleeping it will not come back to me but Bob the 96 year old whom is never at work but playing golf all day..
I think all Northern Nevada and perhaps Southern Oregon can be part of this, we dont have much for softball so we at least can ride the coat tails of the #1 High school team in the country as well as the 18U Gold champions. Not to mention Cal and Stanford. If it wasnt for Frisco ( not Texas ) I think I might actually move there.. :lol:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe"
Albert Einstein
lvtwft

by Cen Cal » Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:59 am

You can have Intel all we want is a leaky water jug.
Cen Cal

by dittoz » Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:35 am

Pls refrain from putting Stanford and that other "team" in the same sentence.
...Or paragraph
.....or post
....... or board for that matter.

Stanford is in a class of it's own and that class is well above the other alleged team from across the tracks, only one is worthy of mentioning and since you included Stanford, nothing else matters.

Thank you for your cooperation
Being from NorCal, what do I know anyway???
dittoz

Return to NorCal