Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

NorCal

Furlough Friday

by NorCal96 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:22 am

It's sad to see the effects of Furlough Fridays on some Sacramento businesses and families. Has it effected you in any way? Are you cutting back on lessons or waiting to buy new equipment? How has FF effected the softball community in Sacramento area? Is there an impact ourside of Sactown?
“It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.”
Mark Twain
NorCal96

by dittoz » Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:37 am

Only affect I can really see first-hand is my commute across town is a lot easier on Fridays...
Being from NorCal, what do I know anyway???
dittoz

by CrushersDad » Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:44 am

Furloughs haven't effected my family at all. The crappy economy has, but that is another thread.

As far as the softball community around the Sacramento area I haven't seen much effect either.
CrushersDad

by anonlooker » Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:38 am

The whole thing is a conspiracy to give NorCal teams any extra day of practice in the ongoing effort to topple SoCal.
Don't worry about tomorrow. You did that yesterday.
anonlooker

by NumeroUno » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:00 am

NorCal96 wrote:It's sad to see the effects of Furlough Fridays on some Sacramento businesses and families. Has it effected you in any way? Are you cutting back on lessons or waiting to buy new equipment? How has FF effected the softball community in Sacramento area? Is there an impact ourside of Sactown?

Sorry I might have missed something but what is FF?
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by NorCal96 » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:01 am

Furlough Friday.
“It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.”
Mark Twain
NorCal96

by Skarp » Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:21 pm

Spazsdad wrote:
NumeroUno wrote:
NorCal96 wrote:It's sad to see the effects of Furlough Fridays on some Sacramento businesses and families. Has it effected you in any way? Are you cutting back on lessons or waiting to buy new equipment? How has FF effected the softball community in Sacramento area? Is there an impact ourside of Sactown?

Sorry I might have missed something but what is FF?

The mandatory Fridays off for government workers.

Most of them take every day off anyway...might as well make it official and save some $$.
There is no charge for awesomeness
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by rbi » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:44 am

Furlough Friday is a JOKE. its costing the state more money. What does CalTrans do, they give their people Friday off as mandated by the Governator, and then they work on Saturday and get TIME AND A HALF. That makes a whole hell of a lot of sense, does anybody up there have a freakin clue.
rbi
Premium Member
Premium Member

by luv2catch » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:01 pm

Up There? It is not just Nor Cal, its the whole state! I work for the Courts and we are off every third wednesday. We do not get three day weekends because the criminals would have thier rights violated :oops: What happened to our right to work?
luv2catch

Return to NorCal