Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

NorCal

14U TEAMS

by 454Malibu » Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:14 pm

I see! ;)
454Malibu

by Iluvblue » Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:25 pm

Just let me know where you are Skarp. Id love to see you on softball field, or do you just work the snack bar??

Just evaluate my words Skarp, but that is asking too much. You just like to slam and start shit. Nothing makes your day more. You certainly dont come here for any credible reason.

Which is exactly why most coaches dont post on these boards. And if they do, they certainly dont let people know who they are.

So when you are working the snack bar this weekend, ill be teaching kids how to play this game, like I do every weekend.
Iluvblue

by Skarp » Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:45 pm

Iluvblue wrote:Just evaluate my words Skarp...

I have evaluated your words, and have found them wanting.
There is no charge for awesomeness
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by anonlooker » Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:46 pm

Iluvblue wrote:Just let me know where you are Skarp. Id love to see you on softball field, or do you just work the snack bar??

Be careful what you wish for there, boyo. :lol:
Don't worry about tomorrow. You did that yesterday.
anonlooker

by 454Malibu » Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:51 pm

I did not know it was poor form to ask what team you coached for! Sorry about that! I'm sure your team and parents appreciate you being out there! We have had good coaches and bad coaches, but all in all, they are a dedicated group (once we got past the daddy ball years!)
454Malibu

by Skarp » Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:57 pm

anonlooker wrote:
Iluvblue wrote:Just let me know where you are Skarp. Id love to see you on softball field, or do you just work the snack bar??

Be careful what you wish for there, boyo. :lol:

lol...was he calling me out there? "Bring it on man. My team will beat your team any day!" :lol:

I think perhaps someone is just a tad over-invested in this sport.
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Iluvblue » Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:10 pm

I never said a word there Skarpy, about my team beating yours and thumping the chest.

I said I would love to know what you actually do and with whom in this sport, so I could evaluate that big mouth of yours. You can evaluate me each week. Yet you stay hidden.

And my words are wanting? You are like a politician, talk crap but give no specifics. Because you cant give specifics.

I dont know why I even respond. You should be renamed Carp, as in bottom feeder.

Go ahead and make another stupid comment Carp.

I will not give you any more comments on which you look so forward to. If you didnt find people to get into crap with, you wouldnt have anything to say.
Iluvblue

by Skarp » Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:27 pm

Iluvblue wrote:I never said a word there Skarpy, about my team beating yours and thumping the chest.

I said I would love to know what you actually do and with whom in this sport, so I could evaluate that big mouth of yours. You can evaluate me each week. Yet you stay hidden.

And my words are wanting? You are like a politician, talk crap but give no specifics. Because you cant give specifics.

I dont know why I even respond. You should be renamed Carp, as in bottom feeder.

Go ahead and make another stupid comment Carp.

I will not give you any more comments on which you look so forward to. If you didnt find people to get into crap with, you wouldnt have anything to say.

Just for the record, Oh Great One, since you seem to be confused: I never get personal with anyone on here unless 1) they get personal first, or 2) they exhibit extreme asshattery. And while you are a regular practioner of the second, you could have kept tooting your own horn to your heart's content with nary a word from me if you hadn't come at me in a personal way first (and completely out of the blue, by the way).

Now I feel inclined to police up your rampant bullshit. So I will.
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by knobcreek » Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:09 pm

I find it rather funny that ILB has been asked several times who he actually coaches for, and has yet to answer the question.
knobcreek

by CheckWriter » Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:18 pm

He has been referred to by name on another thread. Think it is pretty clear.

I'll leave the detective work to you.
I see no hope for the future of our people if they are dependent on the frivolous youth of today, for certainly all youth are reckless beyond words.
--- Hesiod, Eighth Century B.C.
CheckWriter
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to NorCal