Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

NorCal

How did everyone look at RR?

by Old Darter » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:00 am

If I didn't know better I'd say Mr. Blue has invoked his 5th Amendment right against self incrimination. But we all know better, he can't help saying "I" one more time.
Old Darter

by anonlooker » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:10 pm

Old Darter wrote:If I didn't know better I'd say Mr. Blue has invoked his 5th Amendment right against self incrimination. But we all know better, he can't help saying "I" one more time.

And when he does... :lol: :lol:
Attachments
bluekicked.jpg
bluekicked.jpg (35.22 KiB) Viewed 4472 times
Don't worry about tomorrow. You did that yesterday.
anonlooker

by Intel » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:46 pm

See what happens when you give us northerners our own region. We may not have pole barns and we sure don't know what age group our teams are, but do not tick us off or we will cut off your water supply!!!! :o
Intel
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Skarp » Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:32 am

Intel wrote:See what happens when you give us northerners our own region. We may not have pole barns and we sure don't know what age group our teams are, but do not tick us off or we will cut off your water supply!!!! :o

Do that and we'll all move up there. :twisted:
There is no charge for awesomeness
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Intel » Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:30 pm

Okay you can have the water
Intel
Premium Member
Premium Member

by 454Malibu » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:27 am

So this topic as some fun and interesting stuff in it! So getting back on topic......Hell, what was the topic!
So talking again about the age thing, I heard that the 14U Sorcerer (a very good team I've been told), played up in 18G this weekend and actually won some games. So, back to my comment about the age classifications and making so called 18G teams qualify in some way! This should not be allowed!

We played in 16u and got our ass handed to us on a million errors and players in the game that don't belong in the game or position they were at! I already hate "showcases" when you rotate players every two innings and have players in who are the #3's at a position! Makes for a sloppy game and team! Glad we are playing a sanctioned tourney this weekend and that our strongest pitcher and SS will be there! :oops:

Ok, carry on gentlemen! :o
454Malibu

Previous

Return to NorCal