Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Premier Girls Fastpitch

PGF positive news

Questions and discussions involving PGF

by eclipse09 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:39 pm

Some of these threads need to move to the Pub......
eclipse09
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Luiaguilera » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:41 pm

eclipse09 wrote:Some of these threads need to move to the Pub......

Not a pub but a boxing ring. I would love that
Luiaguilera
Premium Member
Premium Member

by NumeroUno » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:46 pm

stonehurler wrote:I haven' posted in quite a while,. Follow this stream and you will
know why. When did politics overrun my fun just talking softball. FIND A POLITICAL FORUM.

You haven’t posted in quite a while because of stuff like this. Bahahahaha.

Please move this to the Pub. I’ll start it
Look for Newscum is a idiot. Give me 2 minutes
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by stonehurler » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:47 pm

Love the comment Kapp is not affiliated with TPS. So semantics mean he is not a snake?
stonehurler
Premium Member
Premium Member

by stonehurler » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:52 pm

I also love looking for this like this.
stonehurler
Premium Member
Premium Member

by LoveMeSomeFastpitch » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:54 pm

Schmick wrote:You dimocraps haven't been this labia chapped since the Republicans took away your slaves 155 years ago.
This country put up with a lying kenyan and the transtesticle first "lady" for 8 years, you snowflakes can deal with President Trump for another 4.5 years.

I would be willing to wager Trump won't be around in November to run for reelection. I'm pretty sure that Lindsey Graham and Mitch McConnell are already drawing straws for who gets to play the part of Barry Goldwater to tell Nixon, er, I mean Trump, that it's time to go. Things will be getting pretty shitty very soon for Trump and his henchmen. They can't afford to have him drag down the ticket in November.

You Trumpturds will have to find another turd to cling to if you expect to keep your white supremacist movement viable.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/5049 ... ut-of-race
Last edited by LoveMeSomeFastpitch on Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
LoveMeSomeFastpitch

by stonehurler » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:58 pm

You talking first pitch fastball or changeup? Oh yeah your talking politics on a softball forum!!
stonehurler
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Schmick » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:00 pm

NumeroUno wrote:
stonehurler wrote:I haven' posted in quite a while,. Follow this stream and you will
know why. When did politics overrun my fun just talking softball. FIND A POLITICAL FORUM.

You haven’t posted in quite a while because of stuff like this. Bahahahaha.

Please move this to the Pub. I’ll start it
Look for Newscum is a idiot. Give me 2 minutes

Make sure you have zimas and wine coolers for these leftist weenies. They should probably sign their kids up for soccer
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

by sdiamond » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:54 am

GUYS.. First of all NYT story has been debunked by the Pentagon.. Its not factual.....Ok....This is a Softball Forum/Thread so unless you want to discuss PGF News here please start the political discussions elsewhere. Many of us are looking for answers regarding PGF and TCS as to why they are keeping tournament money when the decisions not to play isnt because they have a player or two hurt and cant compete, but we have been shutdown because of Covid.. I dont see anywhere in their contracts that say they can keep monies due to pandemics and or natural disasters. Do any of you?
Last edited by sdiamond on Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
sdiamond
Premium Member
Premium Member

by SDTitans » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:10 am

sdiamond wrote:GUYS.. First of all NYT story has been debunked by the Pentagon.. Its not factual.....Ok....This is a Softball Forum/Thread so unless you want to discuss PGF News here please start the political discussions elsewhere. Many of us are looking for answers regarding PGF and TCS as to why they are keeping tournament money when the decisions not to play isnt because they have a player or two hurt and cant compete, but we have been shutdown because of Covid.. I dont see anywhere in their contracts that say they can keep monies due to pandemics and or natural disasters. Do any of you?

Just got this email from PGF

Hi Coaches

We are working on issuing credits for the canceled qualifiers that you had registered for and applying them to your PGF Nationals Entry Fee.

We will be issuing a credit for the paid qualifier entry fee LESS $100 for each qualifier.

In order to do this, I will need each of you to go to your Member Account Home Page - click on Register Now - Click on Nationals - select your appropriate week - and then follow the prompts until you get to the Payment Method. Please select Pay By Check/Pay Later.

What this will do is register you for the event and show your balance of $2550.

Our accounting department can then apply your credits from the canceled qualifiers. Depending on the amount of credits, you will then need to pay the remaining balance which will show on your main page of your Member Account Home page. We will NOT accept checks - you will need to pay any remaining balance with a CC.

If your credits are more than the $2550, then the accounting department will issue the remaining owed balance back to your credit card on file.

Please register your team for Nationals immediately so that we can get to work on your credits.

If you have any questions or need any assistance, feel free to call or email me and I will walk you through it.
SDTitans
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to Premier Girls Fastpitch