Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Premier Girls Fastpitch

Premier for Non California Teams

Questions and discussions involving PGF

by Slammer500 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:04 am

Let's not forget does California not only have more good players, it has the best coaches. When my daughter at age 8 asked me to play softball when we lived in Chicago, I said no. When we moved to California and I saw how competitive it was, that it the weather was great, that the competition was fierce, that there were many coaching options, I relented. 18 million residents in SoCal, hundreds of teams, year-round ideal conditions, tons of great coaches...of course California has an advantage, just like the northeast and midwest have the best hockey players.
Slammer500

by AM Softball » Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:23 pm

Slammer500 wrote:Let's not forget does California not only have more good players, it has the best coaches. When my daughter at age 8 asked me to play softball when we lived in Chicago, I said no. When we moved to California and I saw how competitive it was, that it the weather was great, that the competition was fierce, that there were many coaching options, I relented. 18 million residents in SoCal, hundreds of teams, year-round ideal conditions, tons of great coaches...of course California has an advantage, just like the northeast and midwest have the best hockey players.

Exactly!
AM Softball

Previous

Return to Premier Girls Fastpitch