Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Premier Girls Fastpitch

NW Qualifier?

Questions and discussions involving PGF

by anonlooker » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:58 pm

Is the NW qualifier still on?

Site hasn't been updated in quite a while.
Don't worry about tomorrow. You did that yesterday.
anonlooker

by Mr. Wonderful » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:15 pm

anonlooker wrote:Is the NW qualifier still on?

Site hasn't been updated in quite a while.

Make sure your at the Marriott for the draw tomorrow.
http://www.nwbullets.com/pgfnorthwest.htm
Mr. Wonderful

by anonlooker » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:42 pm

Thanks for the link. Would love to be there for the draw but loaned my G6 out for the week.

Any chance you know what day / time the games start?
anonlooker

by anonlooker » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:46 pm

anonlooker wrote:Thanks for the link. Would love to be there for the draw but loaned my G6 out for the week.

Nevermind, found the link.

Might be helpful if you put a link to your page on PGF site. In case anyone doesn't read Heybucket.
anonlooker

by Mr. Wonderful » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:06 pm

anonlooker wrote:
anonlooker wrote:Thanks for the link. Would love to be there for the draw but loaned my G6 out for the week.

Nevermind, found the link.

Might be helpful if you put a link to your page on PGF site. In case anyone doesn't read Heybucket.

I was at the The Rice Northwest Museum of Rocks and Minerals in Hillsboro this past weekend with my gemstone club and saw all of the flyers and they even had a person answering questions for the locals that were interested in coming out and watching games
Mr. Wonderful

by anonlooker » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:43 am

DD took a Geology aka "Rocks for Jocks" course last year, thinking it would be easy. I warned her otherwise, and sure enough that Easy A almost slipped away as she had to rally in the 2nd semester to pull it off. Along the way she developed a passion for the subject and now, whenever we fly, regales me with descriptions of how the landscape below was formed. Thanks for the info on the museum, I'm sure it will now be on our itinerary. :)

Nice to hear the locals are promoting the tournament. We can use all the fans we can get, even ones fascinated by life at a glacial pace. They'll be sure to appreciate her baserunning capabilities... home to first in 2.8 epochs. :lol:
anonlooker

by Mr. Wonderful » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:36 am

Sadly, I have to report, I only googled "things to do in Hillsboro", and that popped up. I am sure it is a wonderful place though. GL to your kids team this wknd.
Mr. Wonderful

by anonlooker » Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:45 am

Mr. Wonderful wrote:Sadly, I have to report, I only googled "things to do in Hillsboro", and that popped up. I am sure it is a wonderful place though. GL to your kids team this wknd.

Thanks, we'll still check it out. Assuming it's really there! :lol:

I googled "Mr. Wonderful", and this popped up. Interestingly, he says things like "The ballgame really isn't that important. I'd rather spend time with you" and "Aw, can't your mother stay another week?"... No mention of whether or not he vibrates too. :shock: :lol:
Attachments
MrWonderful.jpg
MrWonderful.jpg (19.48 KiB) Viewed 9625 times
anonlooker

by hewukidin » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:42 pm

Checked out the link, found that 14u had been relocated to field that is now 30+ miles further from the hotel's that PGF makes you stay at , because of teams pulling out , well deadline was a week ago families could have made hotel changes does PGF know the price of gas , although you will only play 3 games max with 2 min to qualify . PGF just does not get it , no changes made since the first qualifier in AZ . Hanning needs to stop the excuses and start adjusting like he said he was going to. Like my name says" who are you kidding" all the parents that you are squeezing the cash out of so there kid can be part of a team. PGF. Does that mean" Parents Give Freely" or " Please Give Funds" Whatever it stands for it won't be around long.
hewukidin

by Old Darter » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:51 pm

Rain...yes rain...canceled the final day in Portland. Fourtunately the 14's had finished play Saturday. 14's: Corona Angels, NW Bullets, Victory USA 97, Pack 96

As to the 16's, the losers bracket was wiped out and the berths awarded to the 4 remaining undefeated teams. 16's: Steal Breeze Elite, Lady Magic, Minors Gold, Oregon Reign

In the HS 18's there were only two berths to be awarded, with just two teams left in the winners bracket. HS18's: NW Fireballs Gold and Oregon Thunder Gold.

Plenty of unhappy teams who were still fighting in the losers bracket, but the fields were clearly unplayable and would be for hours once the rain stopped, which was not until 4pm.
Old Darter

Next

Return to Premier Girls Fastpitch