Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Premier Girls Fastpitch

PGF/ASA

Questions and discussions involving PGF

by B-Ball » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:17 am

crowhopsoftball wrote:
B-Ball wrote:
crowhopsoftball wrote:Put it this way going to ASA was a big mistake!!! I saw just about every head coach from top colleges here at PGF.

Just Sayin!!! ;)

:o :o you are so 8-) man....don't worry about the coaches, if your kid is good enough they will find her....if your head is in the stands trying to read every shirt and hat.....I'm sure your kid is too.....you have a sixth sense....
"I see coaches" :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here we go..... We got us a live one here boys 6 post and this guy is already a regular comedian. I was just making an observation from what I saw the last 6 days. How can any one say going to ASA 16U was practical? I'm sorry if the comment made you a little emotional. I should know better being a father of two girls, females are emotional beings! Don't worry about my kid B-BALL my daughter is very good. "C" I'm a very proud parent. I'm not worried at all about the colleges coaches considering this is my third kid going to college on a free ride!! Good luck to you and yours tho "B-BALL"!! I just love the originality of your name "B-BALL" must have took a long time to come up with "B-BALL"

Hahahaha I went crazy with the faces....just cause I have 3 posts does not mean I'm new....I saw a post that said ASA 18 Gold was "B-ball".....kinda irritated me that someone is so closed-minded to say that, and obviously a PGF follower. You see that is the problem with the debate.....all you PGF folks attempt to end the discussion by saying something like "well you guys have fun with the less than avg. tournament". It's just stupid.....I have a daughter who got a full-ride D-1, niece full-ride D-1 and an adopted daughter at a NIAI...All played ASA Gold...1 went to gold nationals once 1 went twice and the other never went....I can tell you that all 3 take the sport very serious and all 3 have worked very hard for what they have and for someone to say that ASA Nat's was B-ball just friggin irritates me because it is you PGF folks who are the problem, stuck-up weirdos.....you all must be from OC.

Most of the teams at ASA Nat's were full of players going to the SEC, SOCON, Big-12, Big-10....ya it's not the PAC-10 but it's not B-ball. Whatever guys.

The adopted daughter I have.....we just buried her father so you know all this talk is nothing but BS...I wish all the ball players well and to be the best in whatever league, conference or organization. Life is short and you never know when your time is up. Love God (if you choose), love your family, love the game...Being an athlete is a good life, a fun life. Most folks don't know how hard our DD's worked and don't need to be slapped in the face because they play in a "lower league"

Really you all should be ashamed of yourself.....it's a game we all love. If you get your college education payed for and allowed to play the game at that level where every field is awesome, you have trainers, someone cleans your uni etc. etc....what a life.....I don't Carr if you played PGF or ASA...congrats and job well done.

I also "CCCCCCCCCCCCC" free ride!!!! :o
B-Ball

by crowhopsoftball » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:06 pm

B-Ball wrote:
crowhopsoftball wrote:
B-Ball wrote:
crowhopsoftball wrote:Put it this way going to ASA was a big mistake!!! I saw just about every head coach from top colleges here at PGF.

Just Sayin!!! ;)

:o :o you are so 8-) man....don't worry about the coaches, if your kid is good enough they will find her....if your head is in the stands trying to read every shirt and hat.....I'm sure your kid is too.....you have a sixth sense....
"I see coaches" :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here we go..... We got us a live one here boys 6 post and this guy is already a regular comedian. I was just making an observation from what I saw the last 6 days. How can any one say going to ASA 16U was practical? I'm sorry if the comment made you a little emotional. I should know better being a father of two girls, females are emotional beings! Don't worry about my kid B-BALL my daughter is very good. "C" I'm a very proud parent. I'm not worried at all about the colleges coaches considering this is my third kid going to college on a free ride!! Good luck to you and yours tho "B-BALL"!! I just love the originality of your name "B-BALL" must have took a long time to come up with "B-BALL"

Hahahaha I went crazy with the faces....just cause I have 3 posts does not mean I'm new....I saw a post that said ASA 18 Gold was "B-ball".....kinda irritated me that someone is so closed-minded to say that, and obviously a PGF follower. You see that is the problem with the debate.....all you PGF folks attempt to end the discussion by saying something like "well you guys have fun with the less than avg. tournament". It's just stupid.....I have a daughter who got a full-ride D-1, niece full-ride D-1 and an adopted daughter at a NIAI...All played ASA Gold...1 went to gold nationals once 1 went twice and the other never went....I can tell you that all 3 take the sport very serious and all 3 have worked very hard for what they have and for someone to say that ASA Nat's was B-ball just friggin irritates me because it is you PGF folks who are the problem, stuck-up weirdos.....you all must be from OC.

Most of the teams at ASA Nat's were full of players going to the SEC, SOCON, Big-12, Big-10....ya it's not the PAC-10 but it's not B-ball. Whatever guys.

The adopted daughter I have.....we just buried her father so you know all this talk is nothing but BS...I wish all the ball players well and to be the best in whatever league, conference or organization. Life is short and you never know when your time is up. Love God (if you choose), love your family, love the game...Being an athlete is a good life, a fun life. Most folks don't know how hard our DD's worked and don't need to be slapped in the face because they play in a "lower league"

Really you all should be ashamed of yourself.....it's a game we all love. If you get your college education payed for and allowed to play the game at that level where every field is awesome, you have trainers, someone cleans your uni etc. etc....what a life.....I don't Carr if you played PGF or ASA...congrats and job well done.

I also "CCCCCCCCCCCCC" free ride!!!! :o

Hahahaha I went crazy with the faces....just cause I have 3 posts does not mean I'm new

Next time could you use the [Quote] button to your right :arrow: "NOT NEW"

Signed by Crowhopsoftball aka Mr. Stuck-Up from Orange County!
PGF to the casket drops!!!
It's a good pitch if you get away with it!!
crowhopsoftball

by fastpitchdad05 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:38 pm

Goldcoloredglasses wrote:I see this as the new catch phrase for PGF. This will surely get them over the edge and in the hearts of all americans.

PGF...keeping it real

Can you spell getto?

If I understand the intent of your post then your a bigger A-hole than we all imagined.

Congratulations.
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by miguelpana1 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:20 am

PGF was a good way for teams to end the regular season without having to travel out of California.
Well I'm ghetto. Born and raised and proud of it. It has made me the person I am today. :D :D
Ghetto for Saving some $$$$$$ call me Ghetto all day long. :D :D :D :D
PGF is keeping it real in California. :D :D :D :D :D :D
miguelpana1
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Fifteen's » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:25 pm

fastpitchdad05 wrote:
Goldcoloredglasses wrote:I see this as the new catch phrase for PGF. This will surely get them over the edge and in the hearts of all americans.

PGF...keeping it real

Can you spell getto?

If I understand the intent of your post then your a bigger A-hole than we all imagined.

Congratulations.
Attachments
GCG!.jpg
GCG!.jpg (13.33 KiB) Viewed 4999 times
Fifteen's

by fastpitchdad05 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:21 pm

My bad...so let it be written. So shall it be done.
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Battle » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:18 pm

miguelpana1 wrote:PGF was a good way for teams to end the regular season without having to travel out of California.
Well I'm ghetto. Born and raised and proud of it. It has made me the person I am today. :D :D
Ghetto for Saving some $$$$$$ call me Ghetto all day long. :D :D :D :D
PGF is keeping it real in California. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Finally an honest PGF supporter post. Good post! I applaud your honesty because most here are not.
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
Battle

by Skarp » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:58 pm

Goldcoloredglasses wrote:Can you spell getto?

Can you define irony?
There is no charge for awesomeness
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by anonlooker » Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:31 am

Skarp wrote:
Can you define irony?

I've heard it, in 1981, at a ceremony in Washington which began "Irony Reagan, do solemnly swear, that I will faithfully execute..."

However, it was notably missing from Obama's premonitory, gaffe-filled swearing-in ceremony in 2009. Unfortunate, on so many levels.
Don't worry about tomorrow. You did that yesterday.
anonlooker

Previous

Return to Premier Girls Fastpitch