Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Premier Girls Fastpitch

PGF 2011 - Review and Discussion

Questions and discussions involving PGF

by Fifteen's » Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:14 am

Battle wrote:
Fifteen's wrote:Look, I dont have an agenda either way with PGF or ASA. My DD's team elected to do ASA this year and not even attempt PGF. She Played Sneaky Cleats-Springer in Tennessee, and I saw some of those teams you listed, play. She has played some of the So Cal teams I high lighted and I see them almost on a weekly bases, being from So Cal. I am telling you, IMO, The teams from Tennessee that I saw and The ONE my DD played(Springer) simply CAN'T compare to those ones High Lighted from PGF, IMO. Period! But, that's exactly my point. That's my opinion and you have yours. The difference is I am not calling ASA 16U Nats this year an "Eastern Nats". But seeing the "So Cal" teams on a weekly bases and going to Chattanooga this past year, PGF definitely had the stronger teams, IMO. As good as the TNL team is that won ASA, I honestly think they might not of won PGF. DD is with a new Org. this year that has PGF in it's cross hairs, so I hopefully will have a follow up opinion next August as to first hand observations. Not just wild speculation and calling one or the other regional championships.

Sorry Skarp for the 5 foot paragraph, I didn't see a place for a break! :lol:

As you said, you have your opinion and I have mine. I have backed up my so called speculations and you have absolutely defined "speculation"... you are correct in not calling ASA Nats an Eastern Nats but before you come off as Mr. Perfect, I have to ask...Wasn't you the one asking for the best teams in Texas on another thread and now you are from Cali ? What's up with that? Trying to stir the pot a bit, maybe? :lol:

Exactly! I had a jpeg of a witch stirring the pot, because the Texas boards have been abnormally quiet! I'm not trying to disguise anything, just trying to get some excitement back over there, with a fun-hearted question. There is more action in the So Cal board and that is not the norm! Most people saw that for what that was, I won't try to explain it to you.

Exactly how have you "backed up" your speculation? You have not answered my original question as to if your DD had played any of the So Cal teams high lighted. I expect not. So therefore, your hyperbole is just "speculation" like I said. An opinion, nothing more! And your entitled. There is no need to try and deflect from your "backing up" of your hyperbole, with the pot stirring comment. My DD played one of the teams on YOUR list and most of the High Lighted So Cal teams. You only mentioned seeing some of the ones on your list. I saw most of the ones in action on your list, also. Therefore, I would have more"back up" on my opinion, but am not running around like a Jack A$$ with ASSumptions and nonsensical statements!

I'm done!
Fifteen's

by Battle » Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:43 am

Fifteen's wrote:Exactly! I had a jpeg of a witch stirring the pot, because the Texas boards have been abnormally quiet! I'm not trying to disguise anything, just trying to get some excitement back over there, with a fun-hearted question. There is more action in the So Cal board and that is not the norm! Most people saw that for what that was, I won't try to explain it to you.

Exactly how have you "backed up" your speculation? You have not answered my original question as to if your DD had played any of the So Cal teams high lighted. I expect not. So therefore, your hyperbole is just "speculation" like I said. An opinion, nothing more! And your entitled. There is no need to try and deflect from your "backing up" of your hyperbole, with the pot stirring comment. My DD played one of the teams on YOUR list and most of the High Lighted So Cal teams. You only mentioned seeing some of the ones on your list. I saw most of the ones in action on your list, also. Therefore, I would have more"back up" on my opinion, but am not running around like a Jack A$$ with ASSumptions and nonsensical statements!

I'm done!

Well I'm certainly glad you're done because you are the poster child for “Jack A$$ with ASSumptions and nonsensical statements!”. So other than the Firecrackers, you're saying that these teams did beat Glory at PGF. That's funny because I can't find where it says that on the PGF site. Our team has not played the teams you highlighted but I have showed you the numbers to back up my opinion and it is just an opinion.
Last edited by Battle on Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
Battle

by ontheblack » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:40 am

Battle, which of the SoCal teams that played PGF did your DD play in 2011?
ontheblack

by Battle » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:51 am

ontheblack wrote:Battle, which of the SoCal teams that played PGF did your DD play in 2011?

None...How many of the top ASA teams did your DD play in 2011? I don't know what this will prove, but I guess I will see.
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
Battle

by NumeroUno » Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:28 am

Battle wrote:
NumeroUno wrote:sorry Beside TNL the best teams were at PGF

i think corona angels beat southern force in colorado this year, Minors Gold 18 Gold team had a very young team they beat southern force 18 Gold and the team on the field could of played 16's

That a good argument but are we really comparing a TC showcase to a national? I must say, that is a good comparison for PGF though. Any team at Colorado could have had anybody with them or had kids stay home. The same roster that was at Colorado probably wasn't the same at Nats. C'mon.

That is true rosters could be different, you are a tough customer

Good luck see you at Premier in July 2012 :D
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by fastpitchmom21 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:43 am

Battle wrote:
Fifteen's wrote:Exactly! I had a jpeg of a witch stirring the pot, because the Texas boards have been abnormally quiet! I'm not trying to disguise anything, just trying to get some excitement back over there, with a fun-hearted question. There is more action in the So Cal board and that is not the norm! Most people saw that for what that was, I won't try to explain it to you.

I'm done!

Well I'm certainly glad you're done because you are the poster child for “Jack A$$ with ASSumptions and nonsensical statements!”. So other than the Firecrackers, you're saying that these teams did beat Glory at PGF. That's funny because I can't find where it says that on the PGF site. Our team has not played the teams you highlighted but I have showed you the numbers to back up my opinion and it is just an opinion.

Cal Lite also beat TX Glory, to force the if game in the semi's....
fastpitchmom21

by Battle » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:19 am

NumeroUno wrote:
Battle wrote:
NumeroUno wrote:sorry Beside TNL the best teams were at PGF

i think corona angels beat southern force in colorado this year, Minors Gold 18 Gold team had a very young team they beat southern force 18 Gold and the team on the field could of played 16's

That a good argument but are we really comparing a TC showcase to a national? I must say, that is a good comparison for PGF though. Any team at Colorado could have had anybody with them or had kids stay home. The same roster that was at Colorado probably wasn't the same at Nats. C'mon.

That is true rosters could be different, you are a tough customer

Good luck see you at Premier in July 2012 :D

LOL...Ok Uno...You never can tell, we just might be there. I'm sure not against doing PGF at least once. Maybe we can have a beer or something. :D

I promise, I won't talk much. :lol:
Last edited by Battle on Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Battle

by Battle » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:28 am

fastpitchmom21 wrote:
Battle wrote:

I'm done!

Cal Lite also beat TX Glory, to force the if game in the semi's....

And then what happened?....
Battle

by fastpitchmom21 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:49 am

Battle wrote:
fastpitchmom21 wrote:
Battle wrote:

I'm done!

Cal Lite also beat TX Glory, to force the if game in the semi's....[/quote

TX Glory SMOKED Cal Lite 6 - 5. :roll:
You said that no other teams besides Firecrackers beat TX Glory at PGF, when in fact Cal Lite beat them as well.
fastpitchmom21

by Battle » Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:48 pm

fastpitchmom21 wrote:
Battle wrote:
fastpitchmom21 wrote:Cal Lite also beat TX Glory, to force the if game in the semi's....[/quote

TX Glory SMOKED Cal Lite 6 - 5. :roll:
You said that no other teams besides Firecrackers beat TX Glory at PGF, when in fact Cal Lite beat them as well.

That's a very good point and you are correct. I was speaking more of the final finish than actual games but that is my fault. I should have been more clear. Of course someone beat them at one point. So you do agree that Glory and Lite were fairly evenly matched?
Battle

PreviousNext

Return to Premier Girls Fastpitch