Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Premier Girls Fastpitch

More invites to 18u?

Questions and discussions involving PGF

by dodgerblue » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:30 pm

Just make it like triple crown you pay and you're in.
dodgerblue

by KatVonDee » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:49 am

Obviously you did not know that Mr. SGV Velocity has deep pockets and has made some sizeable contributions. I guess it is pay to play!
KatVonDee

by superfan » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:56 am

SGV Velocity had a strong fall/winter season and my guess is they earned it on the field. Not only did they beat 5 of the top 9 from last year's nationals like the reigning back to back PGF champions SoCal Athletics, Corona Angels Tyson, Lady Magic (twice), Explosion, and WA Ladyhawks. They beat many other top tier teams as well throughout the fall/winter season. :mrgreen:
superfan

by dodgerblue » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:58 am

I know that he has deep pockets. I'm sure teams will be willing to take up collections from parents to get an invite. Where can we start the bidding, on EBAY? Maybe Heybucket can create a auction with half the proceeds going to the bucket's up keep and maintenance. :D
Just having fun so please no hard feelings!
dodgerblue

by THE GODFATHER » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:16 am

dodgerblue wrote:I know that he has deep pockets. I'm sure teams will be willing to take up collections from parents to get an invite. Where can we start the bidding, on EBAY? Maybe Heybucket can create a auction with half the proceeds going to the bucket's up keep and maintenance. :D
Just having fun so please no hard feelings!

Yea right , with this crowd?
:lol:
THE GODFATHER

by dodgerblue » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:13 am

You know there's plenty of coaches that do alot for their girls so that shouldn't be a factor. To come on here and say you beat alot of the top teams is great but you're not the only team that has. For the most part they're showcases so girls are being moved around and trying new things so that doesn't really count in my book. Beat them in a tournament format then maybe just maybe consider an invite. That shouldn't be what PGF should be about and it's sad what it is turning into. JMHO. Like I said before no hard feelings but this board is for information and :D people's opinions so don't take it to heart.
dodgerblue

by softballmafia » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:35 am

I heard also Velocity does not like to go through the recruiting process and likes to recruit senior players who are already recruited by colleges. I heard he likes to put together strictly tournament teams.
softballmafia

by softballmafia » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:05 pm

Like you do?
softballmafia

by NumeroUno » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:14 pm

Softball mafia you r so far off base it isn't even funny. Pull ur head out u have no clue what u r talking about.
This message sent from my phone
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by softballmafia » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:29 pm

Let me see 15 signed seniors and 2 verballed juniors.....hummmm

Numeruno......this is what I heard from a few seasoned gold coaches that have been around 18u softball longer than you two newbees......Just what I heard sorry for affending your years of expertise in the field of 18 gold softball.
softballmafia

PreviousNext

Return to Premier Girls Fastpitch