Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Premier Girls Fastpitch

What about PGF? Kinda Quiet.

Questions and discussions involving PGF

by fastpitchdad05 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:06 pm

PDad wrote:Cal Lite scored 1 in 7th to tie FC Araujo, 4-4. ITB...

Araujo wins in 9...6-5.
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by ontheblack » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:12 pm

Both McNee and Marinacci guaranteed themselves return trips to 14u PGF next year. Impact will be 16s next year. Dont know about Smash or Vipers.
ontheblack

by PDad » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:14 pm

Firecrackers Araujo 6-5 over Cal Lite in 2ITB.

Lady Magic 16U scored 5 in the bottom of the 7th to tie SJ Sting 5-5 and then won in ITB 6-5.
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by coachEd » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:54 pm

ontheblack wrote:Both McNee and Marinacci guaranteed themselves return trips to 14u PGF next year. Impact will be 16s next year. Dont know about Smash or Vipers.

McNee is staying in 14s with OCBB, so the return trip will stay with him. Not so sure about Marinacci since he is leaving So Cal Athletics for the new Mike Stith Team Mizuno organization, although he is staying in 14u. Will PGF allow the berth to stay with the coach in the same age division but taken to another team in a different organization?
coachEd

by ontheblack » Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:08 pm

coachEd wrote:
ontheblack wrote:Both McNee and Marinacci guaranteed themselves return trips to 14u PGF next year. Impact will be 16s next year. Dont know about Smash or Vipers.

McNee is staying in 14s with OCBB, so the return trip will stay with him. Not so sure about Marinacci since he is leaving So Cal Athletics for the new Mike Stith Team Mizuno organization, although he is staying in 14u. Will PGF allow the berth to stay with the coach in the same age division but taken to another team in a different organization?

I assumed it went with the coach, but it didnt go with Fox, so I probably assumed wrong.
ontheblack

by PDad » Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:39 pm

coachEd wrote:

The published rules say no.

4) Returning berths are only valid for that age division. The Designated Head Coach may not bring the berth to an upper division and may not assign the berth to another coach within their organization. If the Designated Head Coach leaves the organization from which they earned the respective berth, said berth will revert back to the PGF Board of Directors for distribution.

It's conceivable in some case(s) the PGF Board could decide to 'distribute' the berth back to the coach.
Last edited by PDad on Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by dirtlover » Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:40 pm

Clean_up wrote:
dirtlover wrote:I like it. It sounds like I am missing some good softball while at work. Big Softball keep those Angel updates coming. ;) I think Kenny got away with one in Game #1. It was a first mistake kind of game. Without that win I think they fall short as their pitching staff drops off dramatically after #1. Their bats are huge but you have to be complete. I would think that if her arm holds up they should face Mizuno in the final. Unless of course Mizuno trips over their own egos. :lol:
I like what's going on in 14's. Some very good out of town talent in all age groups. Starting to feel like Nationals except for the work thing.

Really? You obviously don't really know this team, those kids work hard and aren't that way at all

:roll:
Clean up. That comment wasn't meant for the kids. I know your team well. It's the parents I was commenting on. The team is great the parents could use a little humble pie. :shock:
dirtlover

by fastpitchdad05 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:14 pm

Worth FC-Rico mopping the floor with AZ Storm...11-0 in the 1st!

Where's Closer_02 to tell us how Rico's team can only beat teams in Rec ball tourneys? :lol:
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Clean_up » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:45 pm

dirtlover wrote:
Clean_up wrote:
dirtlover wrote:I like it. It sounds like I am missing some good softball while at work. Big Softball keep those Angel updates coming. ;) I think Kenny got away with one in Game #1. It was a first mistake kind of game. Without that win I think they fall short as their pitching staff drops off dramatically after #1. Their bats are huge but you have to be complete. I would think that if her arm holds up they should face Mizuno in the final. Unless of course Mizuno trips over their own egos. :lol:
I like what's going on in 14's. Some very good out of town talent in all age groups. Starting to feel like Nationals except for the work thing.

Really? You obviously don't really know this team, those kids work hard and aren't that way at all

Clean up. That comment wasn't meant for the kids. I know your team well. It's the parents I was commenting on. The team is great the parents could use a little humble pie. :shock:

;) Well. luckily the kids were playing then and didn't trip on the parents' egos.. Good luck to both Team Mizuno and Corona Angels KK tomorrow!!
Clean_up

by dirtlover » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:37 am

Clean_up wrote:
dirtlover wrote:
Clean_up wrote:

;) Well. luckily the kids were playing then and didn't trip on the parents' egos.. Good luck to both Team Mizuno and Corona Angels KK tomorrow!!

You are right there. Good luck to both teams. I think Mizuno is the better rested team so it should be fun to watch if Mizunos fans can stay in their seats. Let the kids enjoy their moment in the sun. :D
dirtlover

PreviousNext

Return to Premier Girls Fastpitch