Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Premier Girls Fastpitch

2013 Dates

Questions and discussions involving PGF

by PDad » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:22 pm

rdelawder12 wrote:Is it confirmed that PGF 14/16 is going to be the same time as ASA/USA Gold? If not confirmed, I'd like to request this not to happen, some teams at 16U would like to take a shot at ASA/USA Gold Nationals and do 16U PGF just like the So Cal Athletics and Power Surge did last year. Showcasing is in the fall/winter, and in June and early July, but Mid to End of July is about winning a National Championship, not just playing cause coaches are there, that's only a bonus!!!

There are probably more 16U teams that will like the change so they can try playing both PGF and ASA 16U (Sunnyvale, CA)...
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by ontheblack » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:42 pm

PDad wrote:
rdelawder12 wrote:Is it confirmed that PGF 14/16 is going to be the same time as ASA/USA Gold? If not confirmed, I'd like to request this not to happen, some teams at 16U would like to take a shot at ASA/USA Gold Nationals and do 16U PGF just like the So Cal Athletics and Power Surge did last year. Showcasing is in the fall/winter, and in June and early July, but Mid to End of July is about winning a National Championship, not just playing cause coaches are there, that's only a bonus!!!

There are probably more 16U teams that will like the change so they can try playing both PGF and ASA 16U (Sunnyvale, CA)...

The current schedule allows 18G teams to play ASA and PGF. You are not going to please everybody.
ontheblack

by jmo » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:15 pm

ontheblack wrote:The current schedule allows 18G teams to play ASA and PGF. You are not going to please everybody.

14U, 16U and 18 Gold will all be able to play both if they so desire. Back to back weeks of nationals is tough on any team but there are teams that like to do both. They will have that option now:)
"It is better to have loved and lost than to live with a Psycho the rest of your life."
jmo
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Trophy Hunter » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:03 pm

When I saw the thread title I thought maybe someone found Wilt Chamberlains monthly schedule of dates. :lol:
Ladies, if a man tells you he will fix it, he will fix it. There is no reason to remind him about it every six months.
Trophy Hunter

Previous

Return to Premier Girls Fastpitch