Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Premier Girls Fastpitch

PGF Order of Finish 2012

Questions and discussions involving PGF

by NumeroUno » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:07 pm

SoCalMgr tough crowd on the bucket, you need skin thicker than a rhino over here to survive
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by SoCalMgr » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:37 pm

NumeroUno wrote:SoCalMgr tough crowd on the bucket, you need skin thicker than a rhino over here to survive

no worries it is what it is and I will continue doing what I do, helping who I can but you can't please everyone all the time and that's ok too.
SoCalMgr

by FP FAN » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:52 pm

Hey Bucket strikes again :lol:

Another learning opportunity in unsuspecting threads - computer shortcuts while looking for order of finish!
FP FAN

by fastpitchdad05 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:01 pm

SoCalMgr wrote:
NumeroUno wrote:SoCalMgr tough crowd on the bucket, you need skin thicker than a rhino over here to survive

no worries it is what it is and I will continue doing what I do, helping who I can but you can't please everyone all the time and that's ok too.

I hope you understand that my comment was not to criticize, but instead only to point out that it was a little difficult to find.

I'm in the software industry and at one point I was in software quality assurance. Although I could have used Ctrl-F (also found in the IE toolbar at the top under Edit -> Find) I chose not to because it would have been (in my opinion) a bit inconvenient to do so on every page until I found it, unless I got lucky enough to start on the correct page.

Again, not criticizing, just trying to help.

Thanks for all your hard work.

See you at PGF next year!
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

Previous

Return to Premier Girls Fastpitch