Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Premier Girls Fastpitch

Trading pins?

Questions and discussions involving PGF

by crystlemc » Wed May 15, 2013 9:16 am

I know this may be a silly question, but will they be doing trading pins at Regional Nationals? We are 14u.
crystlemc

by as the world turns » Wed May 15, 2013 12:09 pm

crystlemc wrote:I know this may be a silly question, but will they be doing trading pins at Regional Nationals? We are 14u.

ASA?
“Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.” John Wayne
as the world turns

by PDad » Wed May 15, 2013 12:57 pm

as the world turns wrote:
crystlemc wrote:I know this may be a silly question, but will they be doing trading pins at Regional Nationals? We are 14u.

ASA?

I think they're asking about PGF's new regional championships. Seems like the TD for their regional would be the best person to ask.
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by as the world turns » Wed May 15, 2013 1:10 pm

PDad wrote:

ASA?

I think they're asking about PGF's new regional championships. Seems like the TD for their regional would be the best person to ask.

My bad, did not see it was under PGF board. My only experience with PGF has been at the HS division - definitely no pins, do the lower levels do pins for PGF?
“Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.” John Wayne
as the world turns

by PDad » Wed May 15, 2013 2:28 pm

PDad wrote:

ASA?

My bad, did not see it was under PGF board. My only experience with PGF has been at the HS division - definitely no pins, do the lower levels do pins for PGF?

Didn't at 14U and 16U Nats.
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by ontheblack » Wed May 15, 2013 3:29 pm

PDad wrote:
PDad wrote:

ASA?

Didn't at 14U and 16U Nats.

No pins. Lots of skills videos, though.

Gift exchange between the team in your first game.
ontheblack

by PDad » Wed May 15, 2013 3:38 pm

ontheblack wrote:Gift exchange between the team in your first game.

Hopefully... Exchanging gifts with another SoCal team 2 years ago wasn't as fun and the opponent last year didn't have a gift. YMMV
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by NumeroUno » Wed May 15, 2013 3:39 pm

The best place to order pins. Tell them heybucket sent you. They do awesome pins, tropheys, awards of all types.

Sport Pins International

http://www.sportpins.com/
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by ontheblack » Wed May 15, 2013 3:51 pm

PDad wrote:
ontheblack wrote:Gift exchange between the team in your first game.

Hopefully... Exchanging gifts with another SoCal team 2 years ago wasn't as fun and the opponent last year didn't have a gift. YMMV

Its always a crapshoot. The 1st year she played an out of state team and what they put together for each girl was awesome.

For her, the desire to do any pin trading ended at 12u ASA Nats.
ontheblack

by jmo » Wed May 15, 2013 4:57 pm

We encourage pin trading at the 12U division.
"It is better to have loved and lost than to live with a Psycho the rest of your life."
jmo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Next

Return to Premier Girls Fastpitch