Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Premier Girls Fastpitch

Las Vegas PGF Qualifier

Questions and discussions involving PGF

by rowdyone » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:33 pm

I was one of those parents who allowed my DD to play in the weather. No matter how prepared you are you are never ready for the extreme heat. Pgf did there best to make sure they did everything they could to not play in the middle of the day. When it's still 100 deg at 11 at night there's not much you can do but play. What's a shame is at least at 16 u two teams play and the one team must win to stay alive. After they win are hard fought the umps walk off in protest for not enough breaks. Both coach's agree to be co-champions leaving it up to PGF to decide who gets a birth. I feel sorry for both teams who have to sit by to wait if it was all worth it. I for one say no not to play all those's not to get a birth. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
things happen for a reason your job is find the reason
rowdyone

by just curious » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:39 pm

You couldn't have posted this in one of the two existing threads?
Wake and Bake
just curious

by ontheblack » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:06 am

Probably didnt want his point to get lost in the debate over the decision to play in the first place.
ontheblack

by Tyler Durden » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:14 am

rowdyone wrote:I was one of those parents who allowed my DD to play in the weather. No matter how prepared you are you are never ready for the extreme heat. Pgf did there best to make sure they did everything they could to not play in the middle of the day. When it's still 100 deg at 11 at night there's not much you can do but play. What's a shame is at least at 16 u two teams play and the one team must win to stay alive. After they win are hard fought the umps walk off in protest for not enough breaks. Both coach's agree to be co-champions leaving it up to PGF to decide who gets a birth. I feel sorry for both teams who have to sit by to wait if it was all worth it. I for one say no not to play all those's not to get a birth. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Tough read. Last line is epic though.
VETERANS....ALL GAVE SOME, SOME GAVE ALL
Tyler Durden
Premium Member
Premium Member

by catcherzrule » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:26 am

Or...be called an idiot parent by some d-bag behind a key board...that's always fun. :roll:
catcherzrule

by jonriv » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:40 am

catcherzrule wrote:Or...be called an idiot parent by some d-bag behind a key board...that's always fun. :roll:

Obviously you are not too concerned about disproving the accusation :?
jonriv

by catcherzrule » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:54 am

Gotta give it up...that was awesome, man...excellent. I am defeated. You and OTB are CLEARLY my superiors in intellect, knowledge of the game, and your comedic prowess is legendary.

Congratulations.

:D
catcherzrule

by jonriv » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:59 am

catcherzrule wrote:Gotta give it up...that was awesome, man...excellent. I am defeated. You and OTB are CLEARLY my superiors in intellect, knowledge of the game, and your comedic prowess is legendary.

Congratulations.

:D

Admitting your problem and acknowledging the facts is the first step towards your recovery
jonriv

by inncntbystandrd » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:11 pm

You guys are all ridiculous and just straight jealous that catcherzrule's kid is a good player and his team qualified. They obviously came prepared and well educated as how to compete and care for their kids in 115 degree weather. What if you other two parents kids got offered a spot to play at UNLV, you going to cry and complain that the 115 degree weather is inappropriate and they shouldn't play in it!?! HaHa As to the other two in these hilarious debate it is obvious that catcherzrule is a highly educated person unlike the two of you.

Fun fact:
One of the most respected online health resources says playing in heat is safe as long as you use " common-sense precautions to prevent heat-related illnesses."

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/exercise/HQ00316
inncntbystandrd

by Tyler Durden » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:23 pm

inncntbystandrd wrote:You guys are all ridiculous and just straight jealous that catcherzrule's kid is a good player and his team qualified. They obviously came prepared and well educated as how to compete and care for their kids in 115 degree weather. What if you other two parents kids got offered a spot to play at UNLV, you going to cry and complain that the 115 degree weather is inappropriate and they shouldn't play in it!?! HaHa As to the other two in these hilarious debate it is obvious that catcherzrule is a highly educated person unlike the two of you.

Fun fact:
One of the most respected online health resources says playing in heat is safe as long as you use " common-sense precautions to prevent heat-related illnesses."

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/exercise/HQ00316

Welcome to HB. :roll:
VETERANS....ALL GAVE SOME, SOME GAVE ALL
Tyler Durden
Premium Member
Premium Member

Next

Return to Premier Girls Fastpitch