Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Premier Girls Fastpitch

$15- player fee

Questions and discussions involving PGF

by SwingMan » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:41 pm

What does this fee provide for the athlete? Doesn't appear to be insurance, similar to what ASA charges/provides per player.

Newbie finding there are lots of fees and caveats to wanting and attempting to qualify for PGF Nationals.
SwingMan
Premium Member
Premium Member

by fontana10! » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:34 pm

It's all about profit my friend. They also have a stay to play policy where they charge a lot more for the room than you would have to pay if you booked it on your own. Group rates are suppose to be cheaper. I'm assuming they're and then they gouge everyone forced to stay at their approved hotels .
fontana10!

by PitchersDad99 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:21 pm

The two things most "foul", pun intended, is that some of the data collected doesn't apply to softball in any way and registering with BonziTeam.

Clearly they are building a demographic profile for a database they can either market to or sell the information to marketing firms. Which, if voluntary, is okay. If they don't give a choice, they do not, then its nefarious at best.

The BonziTeam process is excruciatingly painful due to the terrible software design. They should've called "Two Monkeys Screwing A Football" Team.
PitchersDad99

by Tyler Durden » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:56 pm

Spazsdad wrote:Interesting as I thought the bonzi registration process went smoothly and with the one hiccup I experienced their support staff was quick and very helpful. Also the site provides many tools to communicate with players and parents regarding schedules and such.

For God's sake, don't let facts get in the way of a good $15 Axe Grind.
VETERANS....ALL GAVE SOME, SOME GAVE ALL
Tyler Durden
Premium Member
Premium Member

by WinThemAll » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:04 pm

PitchersDad99 wrote:The two things most "foul", pun intended, is that some of the data collected doesn't apply to softball in any way and registering with BonziTeam.

Clearly they are building a demographic profile for a database they can either market to or sell the information to marketing firms. Which, if voluntary, is okay. If they don't give a choice, they do not, then its nefarious at best.

The BonziTeam process is excruciatingly painful due to the terrible software design. They should've called "Two Monkeys Screwing A Football" Team.

This is right on!!!!
WinThemAll

by whitecoffey » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:29 pm

Spazsdad wrote:Interesting as I thought the bonzi registration process went smoothly and with the one hiccup I experienced their support staff was quick and very helpful. Also the site provides many tools to communicate with players and parents regarding schedules and such.

I don't believe it. I am going through the process now, and there are absolutely NO redeeming features about Bonzi! It is absolutely, positively TERRIBLE! This post sounds like a Bonzi shill to me!

WC
whitecoffey

Return to Premier Girls Fastpitch