Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

College Softball

2013 Approved Bat List

Everything you want to know about the greatest game

by Trophy Hunter » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:43 pm

So basically how this thread works is anyone who posts an opinion, jonriv is going to jump back in and insist his opinion is more valid. And repeat his opinion, no matter how many times he's already posted it. It's the Internet equivalent of stomping your feet until you get your way. Kids these days.
Ladies, if a man tells you he will fix it, he will fix it. There is no reason to remind him about it every six months.
Trophy Hunter

by jonriv » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:48 pm

Not stomping my feet, but trying to make a point. From what I can glean from your comments is that as long as it makes the player look better tha others it is OK? Where do you draw the line- steroids, HGH? All I was saying is I thought it made sense that the rules be universal, but in the case of College Showcases it seemed to make sense that players should use only bats they could use in college- again, JMO
jonriv

by Trophy Hunter » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:54 pm

Hey jonriv, what's your opinion? I'm not sure, because I could only find it five other times in this two page thread. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ladies, if a man tells you he will fix it, he will fix it. There is no reason to remind him about it every six months.
Trophy Hunter

Previous

Return to College Softball