Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

College Softball

Marry Nutter Classic

Everything you want to know about the greatest game

by artomatic » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:54 pm

This is the 4th year my kid and I have been able to go for Saturday & Sunday at this tournament.
Couldn't ask for nicer weather this year, except the wind made me seek shelter in the bar today...
Got to see the usual suspects, Spaz, jmo, had a chance to catch up with blindsquirrell, fastpitchdad05, and many other people that we have become friends with over the years because of softball.
Also had the honor of meeting Gone in 2.6.
Plus, we got to watch my kid's future school play a few games.
Pretty cool seeing players that my kid has played with and against over the years starting to pop up on rosters at schools in this tournament.

For those that have never been to this tournament, it is hard to describe the atmosphere and setting, but it's definitely something to see.

A huge thanks to our friends Vicky and Jay, who put us up for the night at their friend's incredible house on the greens in Palm Springs.

My next visit to this tournament will be different, as my kid will then be a player...man time flies...
Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.
artomatic
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Deb » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:45 pm

Recovering....
scanned all your posts quickly this morning. Thank you for all the wonderful updates and compliments. These things I try to pay attention to.

I heard that Rayburn should have been given a reserved parking spot. He got one the next morning! We try hard to take care of our customer groups.

I will get back in a day or so and share my thoughts and observations as well as our adjustments already in progress for next year.

Thank you to all that attended. You were all so wonderful to our staff. Kindness will get you everywhere!

Gotta prepare for Fullertons tournament starting Friday.

Have a GREAT day,
Deb
Deb Hartwig
Owner/Founder JustSOFTBALL
Tournament Director - Mary Nutter Collegiate Classic and Judi Garman Classic
http://www.just-softball.com
Deb
Premium Member
Premium Member

by NumeroUno » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:21 pm

I had the pleasure of getting to spend some time with Rayburn (spy softball) he has a great sense of humor.

Deb the fact that you take time out of your busy day and come on the Bucket and respond to us shows how much you care. Thank you for the great tourney you put on. I personally don't see how you can improve it. :D

Fullerton here we come !!!
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by NumeroUno » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:53 pm

Here are all the finals scores from the weekend, Thanks Deb

2013MNCCFinalscores.jpg
2013MNCCFinalscores.jpg (77.04 KiB) Viewed 4748 times
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by fastpitchdad05 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:29 pm

DD, wife and I had a great time! It was great seeing Arto and meeting Blind Squirrel and Jessica Plaza's stepdad, Jay. All great people!

I also saw but did not talk to the aforementioned head of SpySoftball and Derek Allister.

I also chatted (unknowingly to either of us at the time) with Spaz. He also had a HeyBucket T-shirt on (thanks UNO!) and I asked him if he had seen Arto.

Thank you, Deb...my DD has a whole new fire in her belly for softball after being at this great event! We will definitely be back next year...
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

Previous

Return to College Softball