Everything you want to know about the greatest game

by jonriv » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:28 am

Going tomorrow- should be 40 degrees and dropping as the sun gets lower
jonriv

by fasterpitch92701 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:45 pm

MIT just run-ruled Coast Guard. Really.
fasterpitch92701

by jonriv » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:49 pm

fasterpitch92701 wrote:MIT just run-ruled Coast Guard. Really.
Go Engineers :D
jonriv

by jonriv » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:28 pm

MIT sweeps Coast Guard Tough to lose a good pitcher
jonriv

by nescacball » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:46 pm

riv I just saw this I was down there 16-23. we had off day on wed went down to rebel games to catch a friends daughter. those fields are nicer then NTC but someone is gonna get killed as they don't have screens protecting everyone its a freaking foul ball shooting gallery. The competition at Rebel was not up to par with the top teams at NTC. I like the idea of that NFCA tournament that played the previous week but they will never get top northeast teams unless it is scheduled during spring break
nescacball

by jonriv » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:09 am

nescacball wrote:riv I just saw this I was down there 16-23. we had off day on wed went down to rebel games to catch a friends daughter. those fields are nicer then NTC but someone is gonna get killed as they don't have screens protecting everyone its a freaking foul ball shooting gallery. The competition at Rebel was not up to par with the top teams at NTC. I like the idea of that NFCA tournament that played the previous week but they will never get top northeast teams unless it is scheduled during spring break

Did you just play at the main fields at NTC???

Drought was pretty bad down there- every thing was pretty burnt out, almost looked desert like
jonriv

by nescacball » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:28 pm

both main field and hancock that's why I mentioned the rebel games fields they are all watered and nicer venue then NTC except for the foul ball issue
nescacball

by jonriv » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:41 am

fasterpitch92701 wrote:Have to laugh.... We just stared at that damn hospital for what seemed like forever, pondering whether the player could be carried there. It would have been a b-a-d choice as no one wanted to move her for fear of further injury. But, there we were... soooo close, soooo far, soooo long. And your photo shows how visible it really was/is. I calculated a driver, fairway wood and, maybe, another fairway wood. But, what do I know.

Yes, competition is better at the NTC games. But, dang, at least you see alligators at Ft. Myers. But, overall, the girls on all the teams seemed to have a good time. Looks like Babson did very respectable. And... you have two future games with Coast Guard and Tufts, both power houses from last year. But, didn't both teams lose their star pitchers to graduation? Hummm.... time for Babson to be the giant killer!! Grrrr....

Babson splits with Tufts. Hands Tufts its second loss!
jonriv

by nescacball » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:15 am

your second game pitcher had an outstanding game. Did you go to the game? I chickened out and watched it live feed from the Babson website sitting by the fire lol
nescacball

by jonriv » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:19 am

Had to work- watched live feed/live stats with my boss. My DD was fired up. She said it was REAL cold. Tufts will be tough to beat in the NESCAC east.
jonriv

Previous

Return to College Softball