Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

College Softball

College softball is HUGE

Everything you want to know about the greatest game

by NumeroUno » Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:53 am

Just because you DD is goign to play softball in college doesn't mean you have to move on.

Post your college schedule, updates, write ups and pictures right here. No need to go anywhere else.

You can always email them to me at jcook15767@aol.com and I will post them for you
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by pitcher97mom » Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:35 pm

I, for one, am sure looking forward to keeping tabs on friends who are starting their college careers. Hoping the best for all of them. Can't wait to hear about how they are doing and see them play if they happen to come our way in spring!

:D
pitcher97mom
Premium Member
Premium Member

by softball**mom » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:45 pm

Just got home from surprising my baby! I flew out to watch her first college softball game. What a thrill! Her first at bat, not so good, she struck out. However, her first defensive inning, struck out first batter faced! Three up and three down for the next three innings! Can't wait to go back at the end of the month!
softball**mom
Premium Member
Premium Member

by NumeroUno » Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:06 pm

:D :D :D :D :D 8-)
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by jonriv » Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:39 am

College fall softball is special, especially for new freshmen parents. In many ways it is culmination of endless road trips and tournaments. As the years go on it becomes a first glance of the team and new players. September 28 I go to my last fall college games. The beginning of the end.........

A nice thing is that former Hs teammate of my dd will now be a freshman playing at her school so that should be fun

Enjoy the ride, it ends too quickly
jonriv

by pac1012 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:52 pm

softball**mom, congratulations to you and your daughter.
pac1012

by Mark H » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:36 pm

It does end too quickly. Freshman parents feel like it will last forever. Senior parents feel like they blinked and four years passed. See every game you can and savor it.
Mark H

by coachjwb » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:17 pm

Mark is right ... it passes by way too fast. I was fortunate in being able to see every one of my DD's college games except one doubleheader that was rescheduled for when I was out of the country on business. It's been a year and a half now since she played her last college game and while there are tons of great memories, there's still an empty feeling for both her and I now that she's not playing any more. Enjoy these days ...
coachjwb
Premium Member
Premium Member

by jonriv » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:47 am

Last fall game for my daughter :( The beginning of the end.......

Beautiful fall day in New England! DD went 3-3 and a double. Also threw out a runner a first base from right field on a hard ground ball through the hole!
jonriv

by Tyler Durden » Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:12 am

jonriv wrote:Last fall game for my daughter :( The beginning of the end.......

Beautiful fall day in New England! DD went 3-3 and a double. Also threw out a runner a first base from right field on a hard ground ball through the hole!

Nice. Damn I miss that fall weather. Gotta buy a little place on Block Island or Candlewood and unwind.

Last season for your girl. Bittersweet for sure. I better get you a hanky.
VETERANS....ALL GAVE SOME, SOME GAVE ALL
Tyler Durden
Premium Member
Premium Member

Next

Return to College Softball