Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by NumeroUno » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:58 pm

premium.html
NumeroUno

by eclipse09 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:41 am

NumeroUno wrote:http://auburn.247sports.com/Bolt/Florida-coach-Auburn-player-push-each-other-after-game-52004508

There must be some history here, but the coach should have let it go when she didn't put her hand up. C'mon dude really?
eclipse09
Premium Member
Premium Member

by NumeroUno » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:18 am

So do u think he pushed her?

They are saying he had his hand out looking straight ahead n his hand bumped her shoulder.
premium.html
NumeroUno

by tbjd33 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:53 am

NumeroUno wrote:So do u think he pushed her?

They are saying he had his hand out looking straight ahead n his hand bumped her shoulder.

A ton of history there... He can play dumb but his emotions got the best of him. He an old baseball guy and that's Busch league stuff that happens all the time in baseball. Just two different mindsets. It's unfortunate cause he's a stud. Kinda reminds me of Woody Hayes(light version of course!).

Player was reacting to history and emotion of game. I have no issue with her. FemNation is gonna go to town on this!

I hope it blows over...
tbjd33

by jonriv » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:21 am

Great example of poor sportsmanship being escalated unnecessarily. She was wrong not to put her hand up, he was wrong for the push, she was wrong to go back after him and make such a scene. I think on the scale of "wrongness" the coach tips the scale. He is in the position of authority. He should have not reacted and just ignored her-he is supposed to know better. I would be shocked if either the school, SEC or NCAA does not come down with some kind of penalty. IMO they need to send a message that it is not OK for a coach to touch a player in the is manner.

I think this is a teaching moment- obvious one for coaches

It is a big one for players too. First about sportsmanship. The other lesson is for those players talented and fortunate for those softball players that get to play on TV. This players actions are now recorded for eternity. Any potential future employer when they do a google search of her name, this will come up. She will be judged and evaluated(fairly or not) Even with the knowledge of the history between the player(her family) and this coach, this did not show this player in the best light. This is something that all players should keep in mind on all things that get posted on the internet(softball and other things) Just something to keep in mind
jonriv

by exD1dad » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:41 am

Where's our legal counselor, the distinguished esquire known as Skarp?

I saw it here http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/03/ ... rn-player/
"It's not giving up if you discover you've been chasing the wrong destiny" -Morley LA street artist who posted this on Melrose Avenue in Jan '14
exD1dad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Chin Music » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:15 pm

Walton is a tool. Saw it last year when my kid played them. He's one of those coaches who's constantly on that edge of ejections. He does have issues controlling his emotions. If he doesn't man up and admit he fucked up, get rid of his ass!
Doesn't look good for the sport, the school or gender appropriations.
By the way Florida lost that game! Any high fivin after game 1 and 2 where Florida won?
Chin Music
Premium Member
Premium Member

by tbjd33 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:19 pm

Spazsdad wrote:She didn't high five after any of the games. Just more Fagan cancer in softball. And to think thee is still one more coming through the pipe before we are done with seeing them.
Btw he has already apologized, because that what you are forced to do in today's society, right or wrong. Her, not so much

Wow... You do understand you are commenting on someone's daughter. That young lady deserves a fair shake. I assume you have no idea who she is.

Very few know details of what happened. I've heard some but I have enough intelligence to understand there are several versions so making judgement is stupid.

Have to say I am amazed at the thoughtless post... All the best to Fagen family especially the youngest.
tbjd33

Next

Return to College Softball