Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

The Gluv Athletique

Awful Ad

Revolutionary fastpitch uniforms, gear and apparel

by tnkrbell13 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:01 am

Should we also make one focused on their breast?

It is breast cancer awareness month. :P

The ad shows my DD's favorite part of these pants, The pocket for her cell phone.
tnkrbell13
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Luther » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:09 am

jonriv wrote:Luther you have me concerned!!??? If you find this ad sexy , how do you control yourself at your dd's games??? As mentioned before it's an ad for pants.... They are showing their logo and fit.

Really JonRiv??? I have your concerned? Are you implying that I am sexually attracted to children because I do not like how Gluv has taken a young girls butt and highlighted for an ad on a website focused on middle aged men.

That is quite a leap in assumptions!

With so many child predators around I just don't think it sends the right message. Is it possible that I am over sensitive? Maybe; but is it also possible that there are people who prey on children and lust over this ad?

If I posted the Gluv advertisement ad on a child advocacy website and asked their opinion; what do you think they would say? Do you think they would call me over sensitive or do you think they would recommend advertising the product without using a young ladies backside?
Luther

by tbjd33 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:56 am

I'm amazed this suggestive add was approved on a site which advocates Young Ladies. I'm amazed even more some of you feel it's even remotely appropriate.

It's a sad day anyone is OK with any suggestive add of any minor. I'll take Luther up on that challenge of sending the add to an advocate group. Hell I say local "any" news outfit.

Thought we had this conversation a month or so ago during the "sexual assault" tread. Whatever!!
tbjd33

by Battle » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:03 am

Luther wrote:Here is the ad in question.

Call me over sensitive but I don't think we need 15 year old girls being "Butt Models" for a website used mainly for middle aged men.....

How do you know she's 15 and not in her 20's?
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
Battle

by tbjd33 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:38 am

Spazsdad wrote:
tbjd33 wrote:I'm amazed this suggestive add was approved on a site which advocates Young Ladies. I'm amazed even more some of you feel it's even remotely appropriate.

It's a sad day anyone is OK with any suggestive add of any minor. I'll take Luther up on that challenge of sending the add to an advocate group. Hell I say local "any" news outfit.

Thought we had this conversation a month or so ago during the "sexual assault" tread. Whatever!!

I think both of you need to buy bigger skivvies because they are a bit too tight. Child advocacy group? Local news outlet? Really??? I guess its easy to create drama from nothing .
I think it is sad that and ad for pants is looked on by some as being suggestive when kids dress worse in the local school and mall. and a poster took the time to create a fake add to try and further his point. Without the extreme cropping to try and make that point that photo looks like the many I have seen of Cat O pitching. She should be ashamed. of wearing those revealing USA shorts.
I know the thought never entered my mind as I'm sure it hasn't for most others.but I guess if you keep screaming "suggestive" often enough we should just all feel shamed into buying in to your thinking.
Amazing

Yea your right. Now go take a pic of your daughters ass and out it on your Facebook if you have or your front screen at work or send it out on your Christmas card. Then please let us know what your feedback is. May just maybe I'm being too "sensitive" or may just maybe you've become de-sensative to this issue.

Or maybe I'm just old fashioned, but there are just a few things I won't compromise with in life. Oh and that isn't CatO, She's sponsored by Boombah. Nice try buddy!
tbjd33

by artomatic » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:33 am

tbjd33 wrote: Yea your right. Now go take a pic of your daughters ass and out it

Here you go:
Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.
artomatic
Premium Member
Premium Member

by artomatic » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:52 am

And a leg:
Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.
artomatic
Premium Member
Premium Member

by cazzy » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:01 pm

Spazsdad wrote:
tbjd33 wrote:. Oh and that isn't CatO, She's sponsored by Boombah. Nice try buddy!

I never said it was Cat buddy. I said it looks just like pictures of her pitching with exaggerated cropping to make a point.

This must have made your head spin

I checked but I am not a big photo guy so I don't have any of my kids butt. If I run across one soon I will throw it up here for you.

Ever been to Volleyball game or are you just too old fashioned for that. Here is an ad photo from Mizuno

As for the rest of your pious rant.

Some of your finest work.
"Nothing will work unless you do." John Wooden
cazzy
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Fastpitch4Life » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:33 pm

"Some of your finest work."
Agreed. I'm surprised you didn't crash the server with all this multimedia and such. Which pic is your new avatar? I'm thinking you're not going to an updated RR film still from his latest boat movie. Where's the Gluv rep when you need him to explain that they are "behind" this ad "All the Way."
Definitely one of the most entertaining posts so far this fall.
Last edited by Fastpitch4Life on Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I learned the path to Heaven is full of sinners and believers,
learned that happiness on earth ain't just for high achievers."
Fastpitch4Life
Premium Member
Premium Member

by exD1dad » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:54 pm

"hide da wumon, hide da chilldrn" Luther & renowned "i've got my head directly up my posterior" tjbd have spoken in a tone that is clearly based int the 1920's with just a touch of the Elizabethan age (& we all know what went on behind closed doors during that period),

Do you not watch television at all? Do you never read any magazine with pictures? Do you only go to movies that are G rated? Look at any of the "children s Halloween costumes coming out they are far more sexual than this 1 picture. Do your DW's & DD's go to the beach & fully cover their entire bodies? Are your DD's not allowed to wear shorts to school?

You guys are so out of touch with reality that it's not funny, it's scary. Wake up & smell teh decafe ..cuz it's burning :lol:
"It's not giving up if you discover you've been chasing the wrong destiny" -Morley LA street artist who posted this on Melrose Avenue in Jan '14
exD1dad
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to The Gluv Athletique