"Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you."
Edward "Blackbeard" Teach
Pale Rider
Premium Member
Premium Member

by PuraVida » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:24 pm

cazzy wrote:
Spazsdad wrote:
tbjd33 wrote:. Oh and that isn't CatO, She's sponsored by Boombah. Nice try buddy!

I never said it was Cat buddy. I said it looks just like pictures of her pitching with exaggerated cropping to make a point.

This must have made your head spin

I checked but I am not a big photo guy so I don't have any of my kids butt. If I run across one soon I will throw it up here for you.

Ever been to Volleyball game or are you just too old fashioned for that. Here is an ad photo from Mizuno

As for the rest of your pious rant.

Some of your finest work.

Hey bucket definably hit a new low , when the owner justify a poorly conceived add pic with one that is disgraceful to all young ladies in sports and completely inappropriate a in forum designed for teenage girls with 90%+ of its membership being grow ass men.

Being old fashion has nothing to do with it and everything to do with what is appropriate.

My dd plays water polo and they use volleyball short to cover up. The water polo community would be outraged if a similar add pic was displaced on any water polo forum.
PuraVida

by Pale Rider » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:28 pm

Phew...good thing this aint water polo I reckon...
Imagex2
AKA "Thread Killer"

Pale Rider
Premium Member
Premium Member

by exD1dad » Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:12 pm

My DD looked at the ad & said "What's the big deal?"
"It's not giving up if you discover you've been chasing the wrong destiny" -Morley LA street artist who posted this on Melrose Avenue in Jan '14
exD1dad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by eclipse09 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:32 pm

My DD doesn't think the ad is a big deal either especially compared to what is going on at her high school.

On a site note: When will this current cycle of booty top 40 songs end? Seems to run in 10 year cycles.
eclipse09
Premium Member
Premium Member

by tbjd33 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:34 pm

exD1dad wrote:"hide da wumon, hide da chilldrn" Luther & renowned "i've got my head directly up my posterior" tjbd have spoken in a tone that is clearly based int the 1920's with just a touch of the Elizabethan age (& we all know what went on behind closed doors during that period),

Do you not watch television at all? Do you never read any magazine with pictures? Do you only go to movies that are G rated? Look at any of the "children s Halloween costumes coming out they are far more sexual than this 1 picture. Do your DW's & DD's go to the beach & fully cover their entire bodies? Are your DD's not allowed to wear shorts to school?

You guys are so out of touch with reality that it's not funny, it's scary. Wake up & smell teh decafe ..cuz it's burning :lol:

Didn't know class had a time frame distinction. I truly apologize for attempting to place thoughts on a subject that hits home to MANY now days.

Congratulate that post post from Spaz, but in my POV as so many like to say is Ok here. I find it distasteful and classless. Both the Gluv add and some of the replies posted.

I'm amazed... Oh and I showed my DD and at first glance she said, "No problem!" The I asked her if she would be comfortable if that were her rear end and that was a quick "No Way". I guess i should have raised her to be more loose...
tbjd33

by PuraVida » Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:50 pm

Spazsdad wrote:
PuraVida wrote:
Hey bucket definably hit a new low , when the owner justify a poorly conceived add pic with one that is disgraceful to all young ladies in sports and completely inappropriate a in forum designed for teenage girls with 90%+ of its membership being grow ass men.

And you are entitled to your opinion just as everyone else.

Being old fashion has nothing to do with it and everything to do with what is appropriate.
Again, your opinion.

My dd plays water polo and they use volleyball short to cover up. The water polo community would be outraged if a similar add pic was displaced on any water polo forum.

Now why do you think they wear volleyball shorts that leave nothing to the imagination as opposed to 11" BB shorts? Could it be, oh my goodness, that they still like to show their feminine side while competing in sport. Maybe they are not quite so Puritan in their views Perhaps they are a little bit more in touch with what is appropriate.

This is your justification for the trash you posted.. You are one sick POS
PuraVida

by Pale Rider » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:57 pm

Nothing wrong with the ad...watch MTV 30 seconds...
AKA "Thread Killer"

Pale Rider
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Blind Squirrel » Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:03 pm

PuraVida wrote:
Spazsdad wrote:
PuraVida wrote:

And you are entitled to your opinion just as everyone else.

Again, your opinion.

Now why do you think they wear volleyball shorts that leave nothing to the imagination as opposed to 11" BB shorts? Could it be, oh my goodness, that they still like to show their feminine side while competing in sport. Maybe they are not quite so Puritan in their views Perhaps they are a little bit more in touch with what is appropriate.

This is your justification for the trash you posted.. You are one sick POS

I doubt I'm the only one who has had zero sexual thoughts come to mind when glancing at that ad. It was clearly not the intent of the addddddd, but there is always going to be a segment of the population who is offended by just about any given thing.

Go Redskins. I want a big juicy steak.

Sensitive Squirrel
10 years from now I'll wish I felt like I do these days.
Blind Squirrel
Premium Member
Premium Member

by tbjd33 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:35 pm

Pale Rider wrote:Nothing wrong with the ad...watch MTV 30 seconds...

MTV is still Around... Guess I've grown up!
tbjd33

PreviousNext

Return to The Gluv Athletique