Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

College Recruiting

Softball Bound for iPhone and Android

Questions and Discussions Regarding the College Recruiting process

by ryantaylor16 » Wed May 20, 2020 10:40 pm

I have been a member of Heybucket for a long time and work in the web/app space. I own AllTeamz.com and released Softball Bound about 3 years ago. We have done well and now that I am a premium member I thought I would share the app here again.

Download from the Apple AppStore

Download from Google Play for Android

We are a college softball contact app and the intent is to put every college coach's information in your pocket.

Key Features

• Easy-to-use interface - Sort and views schools by state, division, conference, or name.
  • All NCAA and NAIA schools - Every college with baseball teams, over 1200 schools
  • Contact Information - Coach contact information for every school. Phone, email, and website.
  • Important Educational Info - Size of school, graduation rates, percentage of freshman returning, average salary after graduation, average GPA, and test scores (SAT, ACT)
  • Updated in Real-Time - Information is constantly updated. No need to pay for a new release!
    • Helpful Notifications - Automatic notifications of important NCAA and NAIA dates and coach changes. Never miss a deadline or opportunity.
ryantaylor16
Premium Member
Premium Member

Return to College Recruiting