Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

College Recruiting

Best recruiting Website/service

Questions and Discussions Regarding the College Recruiting process

by michael obryan » Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:35 am

I speak for my own expierience , but be recruitted has served me well and continues to get better . I have an 18u team and work with lots of atheletes in many sports ( for free) . I have had great sucess and all my players get plenty of views . There are alot of companies out their that charge you for stuff you can do your self for free or little to no cost ! I would rcommend FPOS who has webinars and news letters free of charge and will guide you thru it all with ease . The owner is a retired D-1 coach and they also do showcase camps all over the nation and as far as pricing goes if you choose to have someone else do the video they are the best price for the money worth you get .
The key is to start young , the more advance the web gets the younger players are being scouted . I know several D-1 coaches working on 2016 right now .They can not commit any earlier but they can be scouted earlier !
michael obryan

by vikingpride05 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:11 pm

There are tons of college recruiting websites but they all have two things in common, they either costs a ton or only care about elite talent. I even heard one time a family paid $3000 to hire a service that net them only a $1500 athletic scholarship. There is a new website that just came out called ScoutMe.com. They are free services and who offer free resources for all athletes. They also host 3 day events during the summer that cost only $199 per athlete, called ScoutMe Fest. At these events they evaluate talent based upon three criteria, athletic ability, sports specific ability and intangibles. During these events live video is streamed on the website free for anybody to watch. College coaches don't have to pay for access and it creates a tremendous opportunity for the student athletes. They also have seminars to teach you how to train properly for your sport, eating right and how to properly market yourself , which is all included in the package. There is even a parent forum for the parents to teach them how to properly support their student athlete through the process. At the end of the Festival they take the data and are able to match your profile based upon academics and athletes and match you up with the right college for you. Feel free to visit the website and create your free profile. They even have a free report and newsletter which will provide you with free resume and cover letter templates. Be careful of the other services as it is a NCAA violation for them to charge college coaches for access to information pertaining to high school student athletes. Hope that helps.
vikingpride05

by NumeroUno » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:20 pm

vikingpride05 wrote:There are tons of college recruiting websites but they all have two things in common, they either costs a ton or only care about elite talent. I even heard one time a family paid $3000 to hire a service that net them only a $1500 athletic scholarship. There is a new website that just came out called ScoutMe.com. They are free services and who offer free resources for all athletes. They also host 3 day events during the summer that cost only $199 per athlete, called ScoutMe Fest. At these events they evaluate talent based upon three criteria, athletic ability, sports specific ability and intangibles. During these events live video is streamed on the website free for anybody to watch. College coaches don't have to pay for access and it creates a tremendous opportunity for the student athletes. They also have seminars to teach you how to train properly for your sport, eating right and how to properly market yourself , which is all included in the package. There is even a parent forum for the parents to teach them how to properly support their student athlete through the process. At the end of the Festival they take the data and are able to match your profile based upon academics and athletes and match you up with the right college for you. Feel free to visit the website and create your free profile. They even have a free report and newsletter which will provide you with free resume and cover letter templates. Be careful of the other services as it is a NCAA violation for them to charge college coaches for access to information pertaining to high school student athletes. Hope that helps.

thank you ceo of scout me . com
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by swedishbikiniteam » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:07 pm

NumeroUno wrote:
vikingpride05 wrote:There are tons of college recruiting websites but they all have two things in common, they either costs a ton or only care about elite talent. I even heard one time a family paid $3000 to hire a service that net them only a $1500 athletic scholarship. There is a new website that just came out called ScoutMe.com. They are free services and who offer free resources for all athletes. They also host 3 day events during the summer that cost only $199 per athlete, called ScoutMe Fest. At these events they evaluate talent based upon three criteria, athletic ability, sports specific ability and intangibles. During these events live video is streamed on the website free for anybody to watch. College coaches don't have to pay for access and it creates a tremendous opportunity for the student athletes. They also have seminars to teach you how to train properly for your sport, eating right and how to properly market yourself , which is all included in the package. There is even a parent forum for the parents to teach them how to properly support their student athlete through the process. At the end of the Festival they take the data and are able to match your profile based upon academics and athletes and match you up with the right college for you. Feel free to visit the website and create your free profile. They even have a free report and newsletter which will provide you with free resume and cover letter templates. Be careful of the other services as it is a NCAA violation for them to charge college coaches for access to information pertaining to high school student athletes. Hope that helps.

thank you ceo of scout me . com

Interesting. Scoutme dot com only seems to recruit Football, Volleyball, golf and tennis.
swedishbikiniteam

Previous

Return to College Recruiting