Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

College Recruiting

Question about the NCSA...

Questions and Discussions Regarding the College Recruiting process

by cyagoball » Wed May 16, 2012 4:40 pm

I am sure it has probably been discussed on here before, but I did not see it...What is the feedback on the NCSA, or any of these paid recruiting firms for that matter? It seemed to be a bit of a scam just in talking to the guy and I see completely polarizing views when I did some checking on the web. Just curious as to some of your thoughts or experiences...Seems pretty spendy

Thanks
cyagoball

by Trophy Hunter » Wed May 16, 2012 5:04 pm

Skip it.
Ladies, if a man tells you he will fix it, he will fix it. There is no reason to remind him about it every six months.
Trophy Hunter

by balou » Thu May 17, 2012 1:29 pm

Check out the thread below in this section about "If I had to do it all over again".....lots of good recruiting stuff in there. Avoid the service you are talking about....learn how to do it on your own and you will get better results. You get out of it what you put into it. JMO
balou

by jonriv » Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:06 am

balou wrote:Check out the thread below in this section about "If I had to do it all over again".....lots of good recruiting stuff in there. Avoid the service you are talking about....learn how to do it on your own and you will get better results. You get out of it what you put into it. JMO

Do it yourself

The tools you need:

computer
spreadsheet
telephone
time

Use berecruited.com and/or softballshowcase.com as reference points(use the free service) and a place for stats, videos etc

fill-out a lot of online profiles at the schools she is interested in

go to the smaller on-campus clinics/camps held by the school you are interested in

write/e-mail/call

visit & interview with coaches
jonriv

Return to College Recruiting