Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

College Recruiting

Do the tour!

Questions and Discussions Regarding the College Recruiting process

by Sftbll4ever » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:36 am

I have a Jr. and Fr. in college and never really thought about looking at the facilities either. When Jr. was a freshman, she had a very bad injury that required surgery. Thank goodness that the surgeon for the school turned out to be the arm surgeon for the SF Giants. He was amazing.

Younger DD hurt her lower back this week (getting used to all the working out and practicing). She just told me they have a chiropactor that comes in twice a week and she will start working with them. We were trying to find a chiropractor for her before she left, didn't think to check with the school to see if they had one for the athletes.
Sftbll4ever

by jonriv » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:38 am

One thing you will find soon is that after doing a few of these tours- you(and your DD)will develop a quick sense to if you like a school or not. "Look & Feel" are huge. Make sure you also have a variety of schools to visit- Large, Small, Urban, Rural, suburban etc.... Try to keep your own preferences to yourself(they will be the one who goes to school there)

ie Last weekend we took my son to Boston to visit some schools- within minutes of visiting Boston University he realized that he did not like an Urban Campus.
jonriv

Previous

Return to College Recruiting