Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

College Recruiting

Division I pitcher interested in coming back to California

Questions and Discussions Regarding the College Recruiting process

by Arsenal » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:08 am

Any Division I pitcher interested in coming back to California to pitch at a successful D-I school to position them for Conference Championship, and post season play.
please contact Coach Tom at: coachtom@fastpitchscout.com
Arsenal
Premium Member
Premium Member

by as the world turns » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:22 am

Any?? Sounds desperate
“Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.” John Wayne
as the world turns

by jonriv » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:37 am

What major? Does academics play any role?
jonriv

by fasterpitch92701 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:28 pm

Hummm....only three posts for the same thing. Maybe someone in the recruiting process will "slip" and let it leak out that the school is USC. I have a picture. That's close to a pitcher. Does that get me money? Does the aforementioned school have a kammooonikations program, gender studies or holistic toe fungus major? Or are academics passe' ? Sounds desperate !!! If a softball coach calls offering money from USC, consider saying that you know the Nigerian Finance Minister and you will be receiving your millions. Guaranteed The check is in the mail.
fasterpitch92701

by as the world turns » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:55 pm

fasterpitch92701 wrote:Hummm....only three posts for the same thing. Maybe someone in the recruiting process will "slip" and let it leak out that the school is USC. I have a picture. That's close to a pitcher. Does that get me money? Does the aforementioned school have a kammooonikations program, gender studies or holistic toe fungus major? Or are academics passe' ? Sounds desperate !!! If a softball coach calls offering money from USC, consider saying that you know the Nigerian Finance Minister and you will be receiving your millions. Guaranteed The check is in the mail.

Hey don't forget Movement Science major, or BS in Exercise Science, or the General Studies Grab Ass degree.

What successful major D1 program in CA has to advertise on a blog for an impact pitcher?
“Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.” John Wayne
as the world turns

Return to College Recruiting